POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

I came close to also getting my first Leaders cap but just couldn't pull the finger with it having Chicago on it. I just can't rock a cap withanother city on it. I am from L.A., born and raised and have a hard time just putting on an Anaheim Angels cap. However, I do rock a Yankees cap because I ama fan and respect the history of the team. I completely understand where these other cats are coming from. But like it has been mentioned, taking Chicago outof the cap would take away from it.

I have been contemplating on that USSR cap for a while. I've been checking it out for about a year (another site has it) but I know I would get somenegative remarks on it and want to avoid any argument with a stranger. I like it for what the hammer and sickle represents; the farm worker and theproletariat. I wonder what the response would be if I got an all red pair of Nike IDs with a golden CCCP on it.

cc update
pimp.gif
, only ones i really like through are the 10 deep ones, nice nonetheless

bogus how other dudes from other states actin brand new over a hat that has chicago on it..

*stomps on ny yankees and LA dodgers hat*

Originally Posted by NikeStatus

and want to avoid any argument with a stranger
so ur not buying a hat cause u dont want to get into an argument??? what is wrong with u?

Man, there are so many ignorant people around. I get enough talk/stares with wearing Yankees, Mexico and USC gear already. However I do like the arguingwith those FUCLA fans I run into. Usually some dumb kid that doesn't know any better wants to start talking. What's wrong with me for not wanting toget into an argument you ask? I don't like being in that situation because I hate dealing with ignorant people (unless its FUCLA fans) and get other peopleheated when I talk §hit. Plus, I'm a lover not a fighter
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Personally I just can't wear anything I am not a fan of or represent. It's like me or anyone else not from Compton sporting a Compton hat. That is whyI only buy actual caps of teams I am a fan of. I only wear a cap to represent my team/city. I don't wear fan gear just as a fashion statement, I wear it torepresent that team. This isn't the first time this has come up. Anyone remember people saying similar things about the Cali hat Ecapcity has up? Peoplewere turned off because it said West Side on the back.

I have no problem wearing a hat with another state on it. Got this in today, thanks Ty.

^ that raider color is
smokin.gif

I feel what people are saying the city thing. But if I was DonJuan I wouldnt change it because thats where his store is.

I picked-up that Freshjive raider lookin hat today btw and its my new best friend no lie.

Originally Posted by leo to the

like the others before me, big shout out to Ty and the LDRS crew. hats are
pimp.gif

I regret not getting the red one
frown.gif

Originally Posted by its Labrev

CapCity - Is there anyway I can purchase the San Jose sharks with the Aqua bill online?
nerd.gif
I'm just sayin tho........... I need that one badly also....... yall should see if yall can make any more in that colorway.... It was dope but madthat I missed out.

DO NOT MAKE OFFERS IN THE POST. PM/EMAIL ME.

Sizes:
7 1/8 - Wht/Royal/Red I <3 My Hood
7 1/4 - Wht/Purple I <3 My Hood, FREE PIMP C, TRILL
7 1/2 - EVERYTHING ELSE NOT MENTIONED (Majority of the hats)
7 3/8 - Black I <3 My Hood
7 5/8 - Green TWolves
8 - FREE PIMP C (One of my boys might be taking this. Gotta help out all the bucketheads with Sz 8 domes.
laugh.gif
)

I now know that I should have gotten the Bulls/Raiders color combos from LEADERS. Figured it would take me a littttttle bit longer to regret it though.
laugh.gif

http://i16.tinypic.com/6o0i05y.jpg
6o0i05y.jpg

Back
Top Bottom