POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

yeah but the Koolaid aspect is cool...

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I'm saying tho the concept for the hat is okay but the EXECUTION is Horrible..

And when you mention ANY reebok fitteds, there's no need to go further

Mabuhay!

Hahaha, I don't know. I would think if it was a new era I'd rock it.
I mean who DARES rock that out in the streets? thats like a sign for everybody to see that your sweet
This line has me dying.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ro0ts

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

Originally Posted by pluhone

i like to stick with the home team...
here's a couple new pickups.

where'd you get the 2nd one from? hopefully it's from allsports for that buy 1 get 1 half off deal
pimp.gif

Looks like something I remember from Allsports... one thing I hate about Allsports is that it feels like 90% of their fitteds got the bordered SF logo. It really didn't bother me at first, but when I realized 5 of the 6 fitteds I got from there have the border I realized I'd prefer most of them without it. Still a good spot regardless.

yeah they do over do it with the borders on all their custom fitteds, but that deal is what keeps me coming back.

When do those ATC II's drop? Are those OG's? They look in too good of condition. Retros, Ty?

That LDRS fitted is bananas. Need that ASAP.

Edit: Sure you guys have seen this by now. I think they're first New Era is still one of the best in recent years. The logo, color placement, reflectivematerials and everything was just insane.

stackhat1.jpg

nice fitted and linen AF1 exclukicks11

can I have some pics of cement print New Era's, and sites to cop them?

^^ I usually have my hat shipped to the store because I live like 30 mins from the mall that has the lid store (and shipping is free if you do it this way). Ittakes little more than a week but from what I've experienced, it never took more than 10 days.

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

anyone selling anything size 7 5/8? preferably from CapCity or LDRS

and that Agassi LDRS fitted is THE DOPEST hat I've seen. No question about it...that brim alone makes the hat

Check your inbox
wink.gif

Originally Posted by crisone

Ty.....the Agassi Fitted came out Dope, word to RAJAH!!!!!!

Thanks Cris. Glad you guys like the fitted. Shouts to Ty and LDRS for the chance to rock!

Thunder, you talkin' bout that Milwaukee fitted that CC made for the Linens? That's the one i picked up awhile back.

<>

Originally Posted by mr plump

Originally Posted by crisone

Ty.....the Agassi Fitted came out Dope, word to RAJAH!!!!!!

Thanks Cris. Glad you guys like the fitted. Shouts to Ty and LDRS for the chance to rock!

Thunder, you talkin' bout that Milwaukee fitted that CC made for the Linens? That's the one i picked up awhile back.

<>

yeah, hat is sick btw, and i saw a pink/khaki hat somewhere else, i just dont recall atm
ohwell.gif

damn! htf is nyc gettin all these dope NHL fitteds, we can even get any o those blackhawks joints around here? anyone care to enlighten me on a spot in thechi with a hawks NE?

that pink khaki yankees hat is originally from against all odds. They did that EXACT hat like 3 years ago.

yo I gotta see a better pic of that leaders fitted because what I see right there is amazing. i'ma need one of those in a 5/8s

Originally Posted by travnasty23

yo, im looking for ty about the LDRS hats. send me a myspace message. i have a ???

why don't you PM him?

damn! htf is nyc gettin all these dope NHL fitteds, we can even get any o those blackhawks joints around here? anyone care to enlighten me on a spot in the chi with a hawks NE?

ecapcity.com

^thanks for the suggestion siirk, but i was looking for this one or the teal one with the same pattern on the bill
b58053_HAWKindianB.jpg
peep the sig...

Back
Top Bottom