POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

I can't decide if I like that TwelveBar fitted or not. I don't really like the font they used on the hat, but it might look better in person.
those are samples.. more pics should come once the finished product comes.. theyre suede btw.. and nothing on the front...

Latest, 15$ not bad.
80v0q4p.jpg

i dont cop LRG no mas i think its played OD but thats just me. when is the CC update coming ? had some bad news from the fam plus got a job offer had to jetdown south for a while.

Chunk, Pun, Henz, Laced up, some1,

Holla @ me, I need that Kings in a 3/8!!

And let me kno if any of yall seen a NY Giants fitted.

I'm fiendin over here. No KC.

smaller update but just as good as the previous larger updates.

that ghosts is disappointing tho, I was hoping more than a 'G' glowed.

Thought I might as well post this here . . .

6s9vlax.jpg

&

87j8n89.jpg

Got my Leaders Chicago Bulls colorway fitted signed by him.

Originally Posted by ro0ts

^ Nice deal on tht LRG fitted. Where'd you get it for $15? I slept while it was on KL.

I got it from a spot over here called Getta Clue, I guess they were on sale. So I decided to pick it up

AYE PLUMP I WAS JUSS CHECKIN OUT UR BLOG

JUST SEEN U DESIGNED THE ATC LEADERS JOINT

GOOD JOB ON THAT LOOKS DOPE

If anybody needs anything from Peg (see the pic from a few pages back), Goliath or UNION I will be hitting it up NEXT FRIDAY! so send in your money ordersASAP! All hats 35 shipped (unless its a special/limited one...i.e Diplomats, What!What! etc,etc.

BTW,

EVERYTHING MUST BE PAID FOR BEFORE I SHIP YOU YOUR#$#*$! (none of that 75%, I'll shoot you the rest when I get my fitteds). just strictly business. dontwanna get stuck with flakers and hats i dont want

Back
Top Bottom