POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

heres my devils collection im sure theres a grip im missing
89gnme8.jpg

as long as cc keeps putting devils fitteds online im gonna keep buying them.

^ Nice work with that NJ collection... Although I own an almost shamful amount of fitteds, I really like seeing you dudes who are faithful to one team. ThatKnicks colored one is especially crazy. Plus I'd love to flip through that record collection (still coming off an hour discussion on 45s/7inches earliertonight).

TC...
pimp.gif
again. Can't wait to get that in the mail.
laugh.gif
on the kangol though. I saw you promising in WDYWT valour adidas track suits inthe summer, and judging by the hat you are about to look like a mid 80's L.L. I can't knock it though, great time for "hip hop fashion", waybetter than this varient Fresh Prince look most of these dudes are going for.

Originally Posted by siirkus

The Hundreds Adam New Era is up!

im not feelin the pinwheel but just because this message
Hello eCapCity Customers,

The Hundreds New Era fitteds will be available on January 15. These hats are limited to 100 pieces and will only be distributed amongst 3 stores.

Im thinkin about gettin my resell on
laugh.gif
real talk

I still don't see the infatuation with the Hundreds fitteds. None of them are appealing at all, but of course that's just my opinion.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

I cant find a SJ Sharks fitted anywhere
smh.gif

If you live in the bay (which I'm pretty sure you do) you can scoop one up at Tanforan. I can't remember the name of the store but its right underthe escalator. When I went they had teal, blk, and white sharks fitteds.

Hundreds on ebay aint goin for nothing, I already was thinkin bout it. After shipping and ebay fees and paypal fee's u actually might lose money on them.

Originally Posted by rafsjays

smh.gif

If you live in the bay (which I'm pretty sure you do) you can scoop one up at Tanforan. I can't remember the name of the store but its right under the escalator. When I went they had teal, blk, and white sharks fitteds.

Oh word, i think i know what store you talking about, the one with all the Jerseys right? I'm going to hit that up in a day or 2. Thanks
pimp.gif

I NEED THAT RED MOB AND THAT COOKIE MONSTER WITH HAZE EYES SIZE 7 1/2 PAYPAL READY. today was a rough day got a call from the local new jersey PD talking morenoise. but when i call em back no one picks up hope it was a prank.

Originally Posted by rafsjays

smh.gif

If you live in the bay (which I'm pretty sure you do) you can scoop one up at Tanforan. I can't remember the name of the store but its right under the escalator. When I went they had teal, blk, and white sharks fitteds.

Oh word, i think i know what store you talking about, the one with all the Jerseys right? I'm going to hit that up in a day or 2. Thanks
pimp.gif

No problem. Yeah thats the one. From what I've heard, if they don't have your size out just ask cause they keep more in the back. As soon as youwalk in their on the right on a stand (not against the wall).

About time Im able to log in the board .... Wats good Peeps ....

Nothing to say about the fitteds .. Im not missing anything .. LMAO

Back
Top Bottom