POST your NEW ERA fitteds Vol. STARTER SNAPBACKS TOO!

Originally Posted by NaLeiNtHeCoFFiN

Originally Posted by The Big Homey

yo i been looking for these for a while, i dont even know what they are called some point me in the right direction

still looking for these
nerd.gif

If you're talking about the Forces those are a pair of Inside Outs, one of the first to release. They were a pair of Women's. Did a quick Google search and came up w/ this:

http://www.pickyourshoes.com/collectible/nike_air_force_1_wmns_premium_insideout.htm

good looks, i had no idea what they were called thanks
pimp.gif
, they'resold out on pys anyone know where they are available?
nerd.gif

all three of those zigzag starters were all the way in the back, i never seen em all the times i've been to that spot. but i took some time to actually digthrough a lot of the selection today.

CC respect on the update, angels is ridiculous we need to see more rasta colors.

And keep the nordiques logos commin

nah it wasn't just you dude. i picked some things up for a couple other dudes on here. ain't even trippin off that though cause i'll just get another fitted
oh iiight i was like "yo i paid you"

Could anyone help me out with the Valentine's fitted in red 7 1/2?? I missed out on the CC update and theirin-store inventory is also out. Let me know if any of you can help me out.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

nah it wasn't just you dude. i picked some things up for a couple other dudes on here. ain't even trippin off that though cause i'll just get another fitted
oh iiight i was like "yo i paid you"

yo just wondering why u got two different info on paypal and ur address

screw the giants. CC im diggin the mid 90's pudge Rodriguez's era rangers fitted, and the pinstripe bullys is nice. i just want some bulls for myauthentic jordans,still on the hunt for the orlando magic new era as well.

ran across a gold mine in my hometown. since me and chunk are cool i thought i would post em. he is da snap back king.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

smh.gif
TC, u already kno I've been lookin for a Giants for a min.

Wuts good wit that Kings too?

good news for all u heightz NTers...da neighborhood fitted shops in 184 street and da flea market in 181 both have NEW ERA giants fitteds available. see yain da parade!!!!

Back
Top Bottom