Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

Originally Posted by icyuod

Coming Soon "Re-Cap" Cleaning Kit
wut is this for. Looks like that thing they use to take blood pressure at the doctors office. .
laugh.gif
. Looks real odd, but I'm sure you put the cap on it and pump it upto the right size, clean it then the spray the 'shape' on it so it acts like starch for your hat?
I might have to invest in it, I hate when my old hats get flimsy.

No overzealousness needed, I'm not the only one makin hats, and just cuase you don't like it don't mean it aint sellin out
smile.gif

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

What yall think about that Cards patch fitted?? On the edge bout copping.

i like it the fitted, but if you like then buy it. dont worry about what other people think

^^F mr.met logo it looks corny imo. But a WS patch mets fitted would be crack. Black crown/blue brim with this

I need a hat to match these badly! Ive had em for like 2 years and they are still DS. Any ideas guys? Sorry for the large pic
ohwell.gif

dontrelle_dunk_hi_001.jpg

Still need something to match these. I got the Marlins fitteds there not the same color. And no Yankees, or WT Diamonds (from Myshirts, last resort)

I was over there a week or so ago talked to the homie, showed me the Hawaii Warriors it was just like that or it had a gray brim. If only the brim was black.I'd hate to get a white brim hat it will get dirty quick.

WOW

cant believe those orlando's are gone already....those hats would be the only exception i would do to not get a Seattle fitted...

CC, you definitely need to re-up that white/blue pinstripes one
pimp.gif

-J23C

Originally Posted by air max 87

No overzealousness needed, I'm not the only one makin hats, and just cuase you don't like it don't mean it aint sellin out
smile.gif
nah yall definetly always selling out but i dont know i cant call it anymore.I remember that time when everyweek yall would drop some crazyfitteds.

Ill be back in the shop when i get back from school again
laugh.gif

illwill if you decide to go with that bluejays posted up there, they got a 7 1/2 left on mishkanyc.com

and any codes for CC? i need that cards one

and anywhere in the bay to get these?
b72869_GIANTSboB.jpg

Back
Top Bottom