Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

therecap-fitted-baseball-caps-new-era-1.jpg

therecap-fitted-baseball-caps-new-era-2.jpg

therecap-fitted-baseball-caps-new-era-3.jpg

therecap-fitted-baseball-caps-new-era-4.jpg

therecap-fitted-baseball-caps-new-era-5.jpg

looks like you wet the sweatband a littlebit then inflate the balloon to stretch it out. Still kinda s***y to me.

z-picof-newyorkcity-trip.jpg

any nyers know wut store this is?

all pics are from strictly fitteds.

yea they probly got em instore at the flagship stores. The only size left on the newera site is 6 7/8. Why dont you call up the new era site and see if theycan ship you your size from one of the flagship stores.

Restock is comin....so is black based, a restock on the miami colorway, then and new edition in the blue based, and maybe another colorway I've been workinon
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

Restock is comin....so is black based, a restock on the miami colorway, then and new edition in the blue based, and maybe another colorway I've been workin on
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

O man O man O man ... THANK YOU CC GOD ... Im THIRSTY for that ORLANDO fitted Black base colorway..... WHEN IS THE DROP ????
Thunder can I get a HOLLA !!!!

air max
pimp.gif
too bad i missed out this time

another note anyone with that tan gucci looking SF fitted 7 3/4 looking to sell it hit me up
nerd.gif
im also looking for that gray and green blue jays posted a fewpages back

Not sure if posted yet but new CC x Mishka, interesting as usual. Kinda feeling the charcoal Sharks.

14bbdec8a080b4eb04de74da0444ddb2.gif

sharks is heron. I like how they colored the logo. F payin $40 plus shipping tho.

anyway cc crew will you guys be restocking that white crown/black brim sharks fitted too?

YO!
Restock is comin....so is black based, a restock on the miami colorway, then and new edition in the blue based, and maybe another colorway I've been workin on
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Yoooo son...

What about a Hornets fitted like the joint I posted in WDYWT the other day?

DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom