Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

strictly fitteds fitted of the month:

new-era-59fifty-fitted-baseball-cap-cooperstown-4.jpg

new-era-59fifty-fitted-baseball-cap-cooperstown-3.jpg

new-era-59fifty-fitted-baseball-cap-cooperstown-2.jpg

new-era-59fifty-fitted-baseball-cap-cooperstown-6.jpg

new-era-59fifty-fitted-baseball-cap-cooperstown-5.jpg

new-era-59fifty-fitted-baseball-cap-cooperstown-1.jpg

navy yanks + green underbrim>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Simply PERFECT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

so that M hat is from peg? I dont get that whole secret thing who cares if someone wants the same fitted. I dont care if a million people got the same stuffalready for years if I like it (and I have money) Im buyin it period.

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

so that M hat is from peg? I dont get that whole secret thing who cares if someone wants the same fitted. I dont care if a million people got the same stuff already for years if I like it (and I have money) Im buyin it period.
Yes, it is. No, it is not there anymore.

^^I didnt mean that fitted in particular I just meant keepin stuff a secret in general.

word props henz..you this the second time you posted a fitted for me.lol..

yall sure thats not orange though?

I'm 100% sure it matches... I saw it in the store the other day.. Was tempted to cop but I dont have any shoes to wear it with... not REALLY a fan of those95's but the hat is so hot I might just do it
tired.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

I'm 100% sure it matches... I saw it in the store the other day.. Was tempted to cop but I dont have any shoes to wear it with... not REALLY a fan of those 95's but the hat is so hot I might just do it
tired.gif
Did they have that Blackhawks that goes to the penny foams still?

The blue w/ black brim?? Yeah i'm not sure what sizes though..

$20 for the 95s??
eek.gif
Can u get me a 9.5.. we can trade for the hat
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

People in San Jose, CA or the bay. Touchdown in Eastridge Mall has lots of Sharks fitted in different solid colors such as red(not really sure i forgot), green, grey, purple, orange, but no black but they have the grey wool color. Sorry no pics...I was too amaze.
No red
grin.gif
They had two shades of brown too. Almost got thegray.

Yea I was at eastridge earlier too. They are new era's but just solid color shark fitteds. I prefer a different color for the brim though, so no pickups

Back
Top Bottom