Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by ProperLive

is it true if you wear hats alot you will have a bald spot?
Nope I wear a hat pretty much every day and I'm good
happy.gif

going bald from hats is just a myth.

Baldness gene comes from the mothers side. So if you a man and your mothers father was bald from male pattern baldness then theres a chance you can go bald.

Also it can depend on how you wear the hat. Its kinda hard to describe this but if you put your hat on in the direction that your hair grows you wont go baldbut if you wear your hat and your hair gets pushed in the opposite direction from the way it naturally grows then you may go bald cuz you are breaking thefolicles. Matter of fact one time I was at a bar chillin and sum chick was flirtin with me she grabbed my hat off put it on her head for a sec then put it backon my head in the wrong direction and it hurt a little bit so I took it off and adjusted til it was comfortable.

Also shorter hair is stronger then longer hair. And the less chemicals you put in your hair the better (shampoo, gel, etc..). Dyeing your hair is pretty badoverall esp for those cats that dye it ******ed colors like blue and green thats real bad.

Ive also heard smoking can make you go bald too.

I mean it is wut it is I have heard that and if you start noticing large chunks of hair cloggin up your drain pretty much stop wearing hats period and if itstoo late at least you can cover up. I personally watch wut I put in my hair, dont go more then a month without gettin a haircut and wear my hat so that my hairisnt being pushed in the opposite direction plus my gramps on my moms side was pretty hairy well into his 50s so hopefully Im good. If not Im shaving my head.Also I dont wear a fitted every single day and when I do I take it off when Im not outside.

BTW all the stuff I have said can be BS (except for the baldness gene from the moms side) cuz its just stuff I picked up in casual convos with people who cuthair and teachers and wut not. Goin bald aint a big deal you can still get at broads as long you keep your confidence up so it aint a big deal. Matter of factwhite people have it the worst cuz our heads can get sunburned lol.

new-era-59fifty-fitted-baseball-cap-cooperstown-3.jpg

call me old but i remember when the yankee logo was like this on ALL fitteds
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
...takes me back.

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

Baldness gene comes from the mothers side. So if you a man and your mothers father was bald from male pattern baldness then theres a chance you can go bald.

Also it can depend on how you wear the hat. Its kinda hard to describe this but if you put your hat on in the direction that your hair grows you wont go bald but if you wear your hat and your hair gets pushed in the opposite direction from the way it naturally grows then you may go bald cuz you are breaking the folicles. Matter of fact one time I was at a bar chillin and sum chick was flirtin with me she grabbed my hat off put it on her head for a sec then put it back on my head in the wrong direction and it hurt a little bit so I took it off and adjusted til it was comfortable.

Also shorter hair is stronger then longer hair. And the less chemicals you put in your hair the better (shampoo, gel, etc..). Dyeing your hair is pretty bad overall esp for those cats that dye it ******ed colors like blue and green thats real bad.

I mean it is wut it is I have heard that and if you start noticing large chunks of hair cloggin up your drain pretty much stop wearing hats period and if its too late at least you can cover up. I personally watch wut I put in my hair, dont go more then a month without gettin a haircut and wear my hat so that my hair isnt being pushed in the opposite direction plus my gramps on my moms side was pretty hairy well into his 50s so hopefully Im good. If not Im shaving my head. Also I dont wear a fitted every single day and when I do I take it off when Im not outside.

BTW all the stuff I have said can be BS (except for the baldness gene from the moms side) cuz its just stuff I picked up in casual convos with people who cut hair and teachers and wut not. Goin bald aint a big deal you can still get at broads as long you keep your confidence up so it aint a big deal. Matter of fact white people have it the worst cuz our heads can get sunburned lol.

No need for all this, I just tell people if that was true, baseball players would be bald.

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

Also it can depend on how you wear the hat. Its kinda hard to describe this but if you put your hat on in the direction that your hair grows you wont go bald but if you wear your hat and your hair gets pushed in the opposite direction from the way it naturally grows then you may go bald cuz you are breaking the folicles. Matter of fact one time I was at a bar chillin and sum chick was flirtin with me she grabbed my hat off put it on her head for a sec then put it back on my head in the wrong direction and it hurt a little bit so I took it off and adjusted til it was comfortable.

Also shorter hair is stronger then longer hair. And the less chemicals you put in your hair the better (shampoo, gel, etc..). Dyeing your hair is pretty bad overall esp for those cats that dye it ******ed colors like blue and green thats real bad.

I mean it is wut it is I have heard that and if you start noticing large chunks of hair cloggin up your drain pretty much stop wearing hats period and if its too late at least you can cover up. I personally watch wut I put in my hair, dont go more then a month without gettin a haircut and wear my hat so that my hair isnt being pushed in the opposite direction plus my gramps on my moms side was pretty hairy well into his 50s so hopefully Im good. If not Im shaving my head. Also I dont wear a fitted every single day and when I do I take it off when Im not outside.

BTW all the stuff I have said can be BS (except for the baldness gene from the moms side) cuz its just stuff I picked up in casual convos with people who cut hair and teachers and wut not. Goin bald aint a big deal you can still get at broads as long you keep your confidence up so it aint a big deal. Matter of fact white people have it the worst cuz our heads can get sunburned lol.

No need for all this, I just tell people if that was true, baseball players would be bald.

it could be true. There are bald baseball players. Just sayin. Me personally I dont think its sumthin to worry about.

call me old but i remember when the yankee logo was like this on ALL fitteds
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
...takes me back.

I remember when the logo's were not "puffy" and had no MLB logos! Sports Specialties used tomake em before new era. I think they were called "The Pro"

I see someone (TRUE) finally did the idea I wanted to see come to life for a while now.

Originally Posted by KVN

Yea I was at eastridge earlier too. They are new era's but just solid color shark fitteds. I prefer a different color for the brim though, so no pickups
Yea me too, I wish I could go back in time and get these. I want a sharks like these or something similar.
b34637_SANrbB.jpg
b07174_SHARKbrtB.jpg

Originally Posted by iLL W1LLiam

Originally Posted by KVN

Yea I was at eastridge earlier too. They are new era's but just solid color shark fitteds. I prefer a different color for the brim though, so no pickups
Yea me too, I wish I could go back in time and get these. I want a sharks like these or something similar.
b34637_SANrbB.jpg
b07174_SHARKbrtB.jpg
yo ill will wats ur size, i could help u out fam
wink.gif

Yo Illwill I got the sharks one on the left but in all red though from Shirtique. The one upstairs. Did u check them out to? They are owned by the same person.I'm trying to sell mine in a 7 1/2 peep the sig LOL KVN

been creepin in this thread for a while so now ill finally post just two of my hats that i have...
and yes that is a Ryan Braun autographed baseball...lol

-Tyler

My friend is a big sharks fan, I think just about everyone is here in San Jose. He was coming home from work and had a sharks hat, and jacket on.

A local gang got on the train, they approached him and ask him what set he claimed. They then beat him up and took his hat, and money.

Back
Top Bottom