Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

foreal that jazz fitted is pcp.

That sucks that guy got his A whupped for rockin a sharks fitted....they jacked his fitted to smh I wouldnt rock no one else's used fitted no telling whohas lice or wutever. Wut gang is the sharks for anyway?

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

foreal that jazz fitted is pcp.

That sucks that guy got his A whupped for rockin a sharks fitted....they jacked his fitted to smh I wouldnt rock no one else's used fitted no telling who has lice or wutever. Wut gang is the sharks for anyway?
I don't think it's related to any one particular gang. It might be kinda like it was rocking kings or raiders gear here in L.A. back inthe day. People would get jumped for anything that had those 2 on them (caps, jackets, hoodies, etc...). Similarly to wearing L.A. Dodger caps in L.A. is(and to some extent SC caps for those of us living in South Central).

Originally Posted by LB510

^ http://wealthyhostagestore.com/shop/step1.php?number=1266http://wealthyhostagestore.com/shop/step1.php?number=1266http://wealthyhostagestor...hop/step1.php?number=1266

[table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][/table]
b81805_ORLANDObppinB.jpg

http://www.wealthyhostagestore.com/shop/step1.php?number=1344http://www.wealthyhostagestore.com/shop/step1.php?number=1344http://www.wealthyhostage...hop/step1.php?number=1344
wink.gif

Is the Whealth Hostage the same color as the CC one? But damn 40+10shipping.

Prices are kinda crazy at Wealthy, I remember getting that wool Sharks fitted for $30 shipped.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by jumpman247

My friend is a big sharks fan, I think just about everyone is here in San Jose. He was coming home from work and had a sharks hat, and jacket on.

A local gang got on the train, they approached him and ask him what set he claimed. They then beat him up and took his hat, and money.
tired.gif
, horrible. Was it a specific color fitted?

My friend is a big sharks fan, I think just about everyone is here in San Jose. He was coming home from work and had a sharks hat, and jacket on.

A local gang got on the train, they approached him and ask him what set he claimed. They then beat him up and took his hat, and money.
tired.gif

djslaparip- Its the same hat

Gangs over there pretty bad now or what? My girl works over near Independence she saw a gang fight just like a week ago.

Originally Posted by ucasta

As I mentioned several days ago, I would post my entire fitted collection. I just finished completing my goal of at least one of every MLB team in the 100% wool, grey underbrim on field fitteds. It took awhile, but I did it. Just wanted to share... Everything is in my size 7 1/4

NL - East
nd6h3a.jpg

NL - Central
2v0khdy.jpg

NL - West
1zwklxz.jpg

RIP
amb0jp.jpg

AL - East
c2683.jpg

AL - Central
2s85i7a.jpg

AL - West
260zoys.jpg

National League
1611d9t.jpg

936f.jpg

American League
bhm22x.jpg

One of the black underbrims is the Rangers Alternate, the other is the Angels, both of which are the older, 100% wool on field fitteds.
290q3gx.jpg

MLB 100% wool, grey underbrim on field collection
2cfs6d.jpg

My others:
2en21yx.jpg

local team fitteds
x2udyv.jpg

shop hats, etc.
ir6r07.jpg

Thanks for looking!
Amazing stuff Aaron!!!!

I admire your fitted collection... wish my egg head could support fitteds in a fashionable manner but I look like a goof...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by iLL W1LLiam

Gangs over there pretty bad now or what? My girl works over near Independence she saw a gang fight just like a week ago.

LOL ha once I was on the train and that same plot jumped off ...
Yo Will where abouts does she work ??? I be over there all the time .....

the same thing has happened to me a few times but i never got jumped or anything like that...i usually just tell them where im from and they justsay oh ok and leave me alone...but the cops in sj be hating real hard if you look "suspicious" and wearing anything sharks.

icyuod- good lookn on the websites for those throwback niner fitteds.

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

^^

Tyler,

i love the baseball...but the hats? c'mon bro..you need to be working with something better than that!
smile.gif

-J23C
these are only 2 of my hats...i have some better ones i just didnt take pictures of them lol...come on ryan you know im not that bad

-Tyler

Originally Posted by UGK4Life

^^

Tyler,

i love the baseball...but the hats? c'mon bro..you need to be working with something better than that!
smile.gif

-J23C
these are only 2 of my hats...i have some better ones i just didnt take pictures of them lol...come on ryan you know im not that bad

-Tyler

i was about to say
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you wouldnt catch me dead in those colors..thats too bright for me
grin.gif

-J23C

Originally Posted by UGK4Life

^^

Tyler,

smile.gif

-J23C

-Tyler

i was about to say
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you wouldnt catch me dead in those colors..thats too bright for me
grin.gif

-J23C

lol ive got a teal one with the glove/ball logo and then i got like 8 more hats lol

-Tyler

Back
Top Bottom