Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

I need that cap carrier
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
was hopin you beast didn't see it
laugh.gif
frown.gif

That face logo blackhawks is fresh, what color is the underbrim?.

I need that cap carrier, its now or never since its a limited release and it holds 24 freakinnn caps!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Ill go check it out this weekend.

Yo chunk if you still need any of the lights I showed you let me know.

Originally Posted by prymone

OWWWW THE ONE ON THE LEFT IS ILLY
chicago-blackhawks-fitted-hats.jpg

GOT NOTHIN TO WEAR WIT IT THO
Agreed.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I think I need to replace all my New Era Boxes with those Carriers.

here's mine. i've always wanted to do a post like this, but never got around to do it.

so unlike a lot of people, i don't buy random fitteds. the ones you see here are either from the crews/shops i rep for, or places i've been, orhometowns, or fitteds that people have picked up for me from their cities or while travelling. it's a family thing!

i gotta give thanks to my peoples for helping me out with these. in no particular order: ltotheizzo, my brother Q money, henzo, wizz, deezy, raymo, dekthai,skam.

img_15871.jpg

img_15891.jpg

img_15901.jpg

img_15911.jpg

img_15921.jpg

img_15931.jpg

img_15941.jpg

img_15961.jpg

img_15971.jpg

img_15981.jpg

img_15991.jpg

Originally Posted by asiatic204

thanks!

it's an upper playground x morning breath joint.

looking for this for awhile now....did you get it recently?...pm if any are still around

I didn't realize how SERIOUS the Jets x SF Giants x HUF Collection was.
pimp.gif

icyuod - i copped it when it first dropped. have no clue whether they have any left or not. sorry dude.

thunderchunk and q - chea! thanks yall!

i still need that gotdamn green/silver jets from peg!
mad.gif
they still got a3/8 there?

marvel-comics-fitted-baseball-cap-fantastic4-new-era_1.jpg

marvel-comics-fitted-baseball-cap-fantastic4-new-era_7.jpg

marvel-comics-fitted-baseball-cap-fantastic4-new-era_4.jpg

marvel-comics-fitted-baseball-cap-fantastic4-new-era_3.jpg

marvel-comics-fitted-baseball-cap-fantastic4-new-era_2.jpg

marvel-comics-fitted-baseball-cap-fantastic4-new-era_5.jpg

marvel-comics-fitted-baseball-cap-fantastic4-new-era_6.jpg

Fantastic four fitteds. Could be rocked with the af1 invisible womens I guess but other than that not feelin em. These superhero fitteds must be sellin cuzthey keep comin and they keep gettin worse and worse imo. Pics from strictly fitteds.

went to the flagship store to cop the fitted carrier. It only fits 20. If you wanna stuff in 4 more you run risk of squashing sum of the fitteds. It was $60way better deal than the one that holds 6 fitteds for $30. I called em and they had 15 carriers. 5 were on reserve and the rest was for anyone to walk in andcop. So there should be around 9 left.

Back
Top Bottom