Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by TOUCH MONEY

photo2yn8.jpg

YO where did you cop that AC Transit from ???

Originally Posted by its Labrev

Originally Posted by asiatic204

here's mine. i've always wanted to do a post like this, but never got around to do it.

so unlike a lot of people, i don't buy random fitteds. the ones you see here are either from the crews/shops i rep for, or places i've been, or hometowns, or fitteds that people have picked up for me from their cities or while travelling. it's a family thing!

i gotta give thanks to my peoples for helping me out with these. in no particular order: ltotheizzo, my brother Q money, henzo, wizz, deezy, raymo, dekthai, skam.

img_15931.jpg

If that Black/Orange Huf Stencil is a 1/4 or 1/8th, I hate you. One of my grails.
frown.gif
unfortunately not! it's a 3/8. took me forever to track it down, but my dude ltotheizzo supplied me with a majority of them. you'll getyours eventually! i'm still looking for the A's colorway, and the huf green joint too.

LB510 wrote:

Originally Posted by asiatic204

img_15891.jpg

img_15921.jpg

img_15931.jpg

img_15941.jpg

asiatic204 What sz hat do you wear? And when did you get the Upper Playground hat?
eek.gif
OG LV/denim/grape collorway
frown.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

CAP CITY- anymore Cali hats in the future?

I NEED THAT JETS SECOND ROW DOWN(FAR LEFT) AND THE ONE IN THE MIDDLE IN THE THIRD ROW ASAP

7 3/4
nerd.gif

thanks! i'm mainly a 3/8. couple 1/4's that i had to pop. upper playground joints i got sometime early last year i think?

got the two jets at cap city if they have any left.

was bored yesterday so I took new pics of my collect. Mostly yankees.

NYG new era

batman was an impulse buy

Detroit fitted is black.

that black/white sharks fitted is crack. CC needs to restock it.

Back
Top Bottom