Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Yo Henz pm sent
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by asiatic204

i still need that gotdamn green/silver jets from peg!
mad.gif
they still got a 3/8 there?
i think the smallest they had was 7 1/2 when i went on sunday, but i could be wrong

Originally Posted by prymone

Originally Posted by balleroni

Anyone buy one of the newer Mitchell and Ness hats? Do they fit the same as New Era?

I WAS CONTEMPLATIN ORDERIN THE RED/WHITE RED WINGS WITH THE D ON IT OFF MYSHIRTS
BUT I NEEDED TO KNOW THIS TOO? (SIZING)
I just got a new lakers hat from mitchell and ness last friday and its the same size as my new eras

Originally Posted by prymone

Originally Posted by balleroni

Anyone buy one of the newer Mitchell and Ness hats? Do they fit the same as New Era?

I WAS CONTEMPLATIN ORDERIN THE RED/WHITE RED WINGS WITH THE D ON IT OFF MYSHIRTS
BUT I NEEDED TO KNOW THIS TOO? (SIZING)

There is going to be a new era version

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Originally Posted by perplexcity

because of the high demand we are producing a run of 30 in 3 months it wait but we will have it !!!!!!!
Y'all got a 7 1/2 in that Penny colored Blackhawks?

odrama ill check and i got you !!!

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Originally Posted by perplexcity

because of the high demand we are producing a run of 30 in 3 months it wait but we will have it !!!!!!!
Y'all got a 7 1/2 in that Penny colored Blackhawks?

odrama ill check and i got you !!!

here's mine. i've always wanted to do a post like this, but never got around to do it.

so unlike a lot of people, i don't buy random fitteds. the ones you see here are either from the crews/shops i rep for, or places i've been, or hometowns, or fitteds that people have picked up for me from their cities or while travelling. it's a family thing!

i gotta give thanks to my peoples for helping me out with these. in no particular order: ltotheizzo, my brother Q money, henzo, wizz, deezy, raymo, dekthai, skam.

img_15931.jpg

If that Black/Orange Huf Stencil is a 1/4 or 1/8th, I hate you. One of my grails.
frown.gif

ming: yessir! everything is good out there yo?

don't be a menace: it's also an upper playground fitted.

corey: surprisingly, pro image at square one a couple months ago. saw it through the gate during their reno and went back the next day for it.

jae oh ehn: thanks! trying to see the city again this year. it's been far too long.

RICO7JT: thanks!

img_15891.jpg

img_15911.jpg

img_15921.jpg

img_15931.jpg

img_15941.jpg

asiatic204 What sz hat do you wear? And when did you get the Upper Playground hat?
eek.gif
OG LV/denim/grape collorway
frown.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

CAP CITY- anymore Cali hats in the future?

I NEED THAT JETS SECOND ROW DOWN(FAR LEFT) AND THE ONE IN THE MIDDLE IN THE THIRD ROW ASAP

7 3/4
nerd.gif

AIRANT- Let me know

ICY- Props on the "we run sf link"
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom