Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

icy, big up for the link homie.

Man i wanna snatch up the orland and warriors fitted BAD but i cant justify another fitted, im at like 130 now SMH

CC UPDATE

a69951_TEXAS-RANGERS-reddgS.jpg
a69757_SAN-JOSE-SHARKS-teamS.jpg
a69756_SAN-FRANCISCO-WARRIORS-bokS.gif
a69743_Pittsburgh-Pirates-bryS.jpg
a69737_ORLANDO-MAGICS-brS.jpg
a69730_MINNESOTA-TWINS-pbS.jpg
a69722_Chicago-Blackhawks-bthpS.jpg
a69718_LA-DODGERS-teamkellyS.gif
a69707_CALpbS.jpg
a64071_Chicago-Blackhawks-bluerlS.jpg
a63937_Atlanta-Thrashers-pbS.jpg
a85210_NEW-BALANCE-bS.jpg

asiatic dope collection. I don't remember that GDFT Black/Orange joint comin out....G' needs to just drop those fitteds again....

SMFHHHHH, I don't check this thread/ecap city in a couple days and I miss out on that New Balance fitted.

PEG has tons of old designs from the pin wheel days to this day in FSR. you just gotta dig.

my fans still love thank you very much after the dry snitching about the exposure of some broads.

i just thought you would enjoy the excellent OG combo.

l_4f50dc8bf0ce4db7981b919f957ad8d4.jpg

l_aab3ec769df74794bf9640f63196474d.jpg

"big faces deep in the game hitting that corner in the candy thing "
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

PEG has tons of old designs from the pin wheel days to this day in FSR. you just gotta dig.

my fans still love thank you very much after the dry snitching about the exposure of some broads.

i just thought you would enjoy the excellent OG combo.

l_4f50dc8bf0ce4db7981b919f957ad8d4.jpg

l_aab3ec769df74794bf9640f63196474d.jpg

"big faces deep in the game hitting that corny in the candy thing "
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

No words

that combo got me some play from a mexican girl here in the dallas slums. she said i dont like those shoes i said just keep doing ya thing mami.

im building this regal up to be a donk so i will not be involved in the fitted game until the car is complete.

ANOTHER thing THEO FOAMZZZZZZZZZZ stuff is legit from the ballllllllin fitted , to the dipset. he lives right by there store and has had those hats for years.its funny how people are so quick to hate on some one and call them out. if they was bogus i woulda been said it but they legit.

no one believes you get play for matching your sneakers to your fitteds.

or u just have these broads shunned from society/tv/internet & movies, to get gassed over a color combo matching.

or theyre just whales, everything is bigger in Texas, right?

Originally Posted by Sik Wit It

no one believes you get play for matching your sneakers to your fitteds.

or u just have these broads shunned from society/tv/internet & movies, to get gassed over a color combo matching.

or theyre just whales, everything is bigger in Texas, right?
alien.gif

Whats your beef son?

Back
Top Bottom