Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by briannnnn

I honestly don't see any discoloration in this pic. The fitted still looks very clean, imo.

its all good I ended up putting on another sticker anyway. But you right about not messing with all white fitteds. I am done with em pretty much.

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

I got a blank Red NE hat that I've been 'saving' til I cuold figure out what to throw on it.

Wonder if Lids would be down to throw a Wu on it for me??
Lids don't put $#$+ on the front of hats.

You would have to go to the middle-of-the-mall stitching dude...

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

Originally Posted by briannnnn

I honestly don't see any discoloration in this pic. The fitted still looks very clean, imo.
its all good I ended up putting on another sticker anyway. But you right about not messing with all white fitteds. I am done with em pretty much.

I had to retire four white fitteds over the course of several years. Three of them I still have but they sit inside this box.

I had this white Florida Gators fitted (wool white, so it was kinda off-white) with the logo in varying shades of carolina blue, silver, midnight navy...
laugh.gif
Iremember some dude on Jamaica Av practically breaking his own neck once he saw me walk past him...unfortunately the fitted got dirty from sweat (I was carelessback then) and also it got discolored...behind the sweatband on the back of New Eras is this white material with size numbers printed in this purple ink. Well, the ink faded onto the base of the hat so part of it was turning pink on the back
sick.gif
sick.gif
...Then I thought dry-cleaning it would help but it was curtains for that fitted...
tired.gif

I wish I had taken care of my fitteds back then. Once they got trashed, they went into the garbage...wish I still had them as I had a few that often madepeople turn heads.

Also, lids told me they wont do ANY copyrighted images. Im pretty sure the wu logo is a copyrighted image so I dont know if that would work.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

I got a blank Red NE hat that I've been 'saving' til I cuold figure out what to throw on it.

Wonder if Lids would be down to throw a Wu on it for me??
Lids don't put $#$+ on the front of hats.

You would have to go to the middle-of-the-mall stitching dude...

Originally Posted by younggunna28

Also, lids told me they wont do ANY copyrighted images. Im pretty sure the wu logo is a copyrighted image so I dont know if that would work.

Well ain't that a $%**@. Guess it stays blank for now.

Originally Posted by younggunna28

no copyrighted images? That brings it full circle back to "wuts the point of a blank fitted" lol...

dry cleaning fitteds? nah I wouldnt trust em cuz all dry cleaners got this policy that they aint responsible if clothes are ruined.

I just got back from Peg... I couldnt take pics because I think it was the manger was hawking me where ever I would walk... When I go to Peg I take mad timecause I wanna make sure I get something i really want... So he be always walking next to me
laugh.gif
Well when I got there, they were putting new hats in toorder... I was looking through the catalog... They had a black/red mariners that was written across... A black/red pegasus... They have the SF giants with thebridge 50 year anniversary... These hats I just werent still put out... They had an orioles fitted with the patch on the side... They put the D-block fittedout... I copped a black/yellow blue jays and my brother bought the Cincinnati written across fitted...

laugh.gif
I didnt even know I was under my brothers name... Basically what I wrote above is the only difference from when thunderchunk posted his pics...

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

laugh.gif
I didnt even know I was under my brothers name... Basically what I wrote above is the only difference from when thunderchunk posted his pics...
What's retail on the D-Block? i need a 7 1/8 asap

Picked up my FAV colleges NEW ERA....it looks black but its actually a REALLY dark navy
abl5xl.jpg

ANYBODY WITH DS SAN JOSE SHARKS or LA RAIDERS SNAPBACK CAPS FOR SALE GET AT ME!

laugh.gif
So I hit up my dude at New Era Flagship Toronto, the blank fitteds are $5 more than retail ($45) and your only allowed to buy 2 per person.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

No emp discounts either.

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

laugh.gif
What's retail on the D-Block? i need a 7 1/8 asap
Most likely $32, like the majority of the other fitteds... But usually they bring em down to $30

Back
Top Bottom