Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by solefood229

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by solefood229

Is there a all yellow michigan fitted with a blue "M"
nerd.gif

this???

http://www.moesportshops.com/product/hats/boneweramaizehttp://www.moesportshops....roduct/hats/boneweramaizehttp://www.moesportshops....roduct/hats/boneweramaize

Yea kinda , but I was looking for the one with the thicker M
I knew the new era site had that one but that was last year when i seen it.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

I got a blank Red NE hat that I've been 'saving' til I cuold figure out what to throw on it.

Wonder if Lids would be down to throw a Wu on it for me??
Lids don't put $#$+ on the front of hats.

You would have to go to the middle-of-the-mall stitching dude...
what are you talking about? i know at least 2 lids that would put anything you want on the front of your hat as long as you got the logo on a diskor you take the pic to digitize yourself.

and they can do it raised or flat.

yhst-44600485780694_2037_196257127

Peg has this in black/red for the person asking if any mariners coming out... The top is black, brim is red and the mariners logo is red...

The Bulls my brother got at Peg, but its not available anymore... They said they not allowed to use that logo...

I liked the black/yellow combo for the Blue Jays plus it goes for my Deions... J Steez, they still had a fsr of the redwings, but the Panthers is what theyhave left... So better go quick, if you really want that Panthers
laugh.gif

So What Is The Colorway On This D-Block Fitted In Question?

Also, Where Has TY And The Rest Of The Leaders Crew Been Lately With The Fitted Drops?.....I'm Starting To Jones Over Here For Some Chi Town Love
smh.gif

^ What the hell is "eeef"
laugh.gif

Someone better be making that Mariners joint

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

laugh.gif

eeeeef ooooofffff all that imo is just like a sound effect when you impressed with sumthin. Thats wut I think anyway.

If dudes was smart, They'd do a White Sox in Mariner colorway...Maybe just replace navy with Black, And add a teal brim.

GriffeyWhiteSox.jpg

Get on it icuyod...
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

laugh.gif

its said in the intro, oseeola created the word. but he talks about it in the video too. oseeola is a good friend of mine and co-owner of revive. andthunderchunk check your box.

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

cant wait for the griffey's to drop! i got the matching hat also
happy.gif

Thunder,

thanks for posting those..im loving that first one with the teal upper and black brim...and that blue/black 'M'

-J23C

They better make that Mariners fitted
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom