Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

damn samsung they that bad. hmmmm i wanna go there and see for my self one day. i always wanted to go there.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

edit:
they got about 7 employees and only 3 really know whats up, and the person I believe to be Anderlecht is on vacay or taking care on business frequently and isnt there.
that leaves 2 stores (they are split up to 2 stores) with 2 employees that know about their previous hats and materials... the rest just stare at you and tell you $35
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SAMSUNG INSTINCT

MYSHIRTS IS THE WORST STORE OUT!!!...store sucks mad disorganised and those ppl have no idea whats goin on...all there fitteds ARE DUMB DUSTY...

I like myshirts. Never had any problems witht he fitteds Ive ordered from them. Of course they havent updated in over month so Idk wuts goin on with them.

Originally Posted by UrboyzAris

r9r239.jpg
pimp.gif

Just picked this up
wut color is the underbrim? How come it has the plain sticker instead of the onfield one? Nice thinkin bout the black/blue one myself.

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

Originally Posted by UrboyzAris

r9r239.jpg
pimp.gif

Just picked this up
wut color is the underbrim? How come it has the plain sticker instead of the onfield one? Nice thinkin bout the black/blue one myself.

underbrim is black i took off that sticker am coppin the black/blue one and solid black prolly tomorrow
pimp.gif

^^good lookin out. Seriously dont wanna buy any new fitteds cuz I got to many but I might have to get the black/blue cuz I like that colorway.

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

Originally Posted by SAMSUNG INSTINCT

MYSHIRTS IS THE WORST STORE OUT!!!...store sucks mad disorganised and those ppl have no idea whats goin on...all there fitteds ARE DUMB DUSTY...

I like myshirts. Never had any problems witht he fitteds Ive ordered from them. Of course they havent updated in over month so Idk wuts goin on with them.

i agree..

i have only ordered from myshirts only once but it was an order of 3 hats...they came good, no dust though
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

i would also like to see more updates for the site, i dont live anywhere near New York/Jersey areas so im kinda out of luck if they only have something 'instore'

-J23C

recent pick ups

old pick ups but finally was able to pick them up from my crib in far rock

HENZO
Is that Black hawks black/blue joint from Peg?

sick.gif
$35.99 plus ship for that Mets with the patch on mlb.com

Bisons_Fitted_Blue_Logo_Cap_300.jpg
Alternate_1_Fitted_Cap_300.jpg
Road_Fitted_Cap_300.jpg

New Buffalo Bisons (minor league) hats for this year.
ohwell.gif

redwings looks like its made out of 100% cotton. That black/blue buffalo fitted in the middle up there is crack.

Just spent about 20 min peeling a couple stickers off my notebook to put back on sum fitteds. Sum fitteds just look cool with em on I cant explain it.

Originally Posted by MyOnes

what material is that black/lime wings?

its 100% cotton but it looks and feels kinda like canvas. Run bigger too. i didnt realize it til i got home. I can deal wit it tho.
Speaking of diff materials... can any 1 post the denver nuggets purp/black/grey joint from peg. I wanted this fitted to the 10th power but the black denimcrown was holding me back.

i need those 3 hats from PEG the diamondbacks,the neon redwings , and the white and black peg sz 7 1/2

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

i need those 3 hats from PEG the diamondbacks,the neon redwings , and the white and black peg sz 7 1/2
Wait isn't that blue?

Back
Top Bottom