Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Yea the redwings does run 1 size big... The guy got me a 7 1/2 and i was like it feels big for some reason... Then the 3/8 fit perfect...

that peg looks navy, if so need that
nerd.gif
also need that dbacks, fab where you at
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
or shadi.....or henz.....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Has there been any fitteds made with this Orioles logo that was posted a while ago?
nerd.gif
Someone needs to make something similar to this

2igmx43.gif

^^Yea I Had A Buddy Put In For That Logo And I'm Pretty Sure It Got Shut Down By NE
smh.gif

PS- [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Chunk[/color], What's Good My Dude? You Salty Or Something?
grin.gif

lol, no?
cuz I didn't answer?
I don't answer a lot of PMs

but I assume its peg... ask Henz, he posted it... I'm in Nj, I don't know Peg hats when they're posted, I have to ask just like you.

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

Originally Posted by SAMSUNG INSTINCT

MYSHIRTS IS THE WORST STORE OUT!!!...store sucks mad disorganised and those ppl have no idea whats goin on...all there fitteds ARE DUMB DUSTY...

I like myshirts. Never had any problems witht he fitteds Ive ordered from them. Of course they havent updated in over month so Idk wuts goin on with them.

i agree..

i have only ordered from myshirts only once but it was an order of 3 hats...they came good, no dust though
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

i would also like to see more updates for the site, i dont live anywhere near New York/Jersey areas so im kinda out of luck if they only have something 'in store'

-J23C
i may catch some flack but myshirts >> ecapcity as far as OG team colors go for basketball and hockey..dudes always got in stock

Just got back into buying fitteds thanks to this thread....don't know about y'all but its way too damn cold here for anything other than a skully

And is that blue too dark for the pennys?

Have tons of new eras this is around 35 % of them. I bought all the boutique ones at the actual stores (Loyanyou still owe me the Huf fitted I left in Oakland)

2rdyufk.jpg

Bought this to match the Af1's at an outlet for 6 bucks never new Nike made fitteds for those shoes

2vtrwns.jpg

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

Originally Posted by SAMSUNG INSTINCT

MYSHIRTS IS THE WORST STORE OUT!!!...store sucks mad disorganised and those ppl have no idea whats goin on...all there fitteds ARE DUMB DUSTY...

I like myshirts. Never had any problems witht he fitteds Ive ordered from them. Of course they havent updated in over month so Idk wuts goin on with them.

i agree..

i have only ordered from myshirts only once but it was an order of 3 hats...they came good, no dust though
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

i would also like to see more updates for the site, i dont live anywhere near New York/Jersey areas so im kinda out of luck if they only have something 'in store'

-J23C
i may catch some flack but myshirts >> ecapcity as far as OG team colors go for basketball and hockey..dudes always got in stock
I like myshirts more they show love to the yankees once in a while. They do OD on the flipped brims tho. CC shows too much love to the westcoast mets and islanders. They get cool stuff once in a while (Like that black/white sharks that sold out before I could order it).

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

Just got back into buying fitteds thanks to this thread....don't know about y'all but its way too damn cold here for anything other than a skully

I still haven't figured out what team that is in the middle but I like the logo.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

I still haven't figured out what team that is in the middle but I like the logo.
I think that team is the rattlers

^^

take a number in line....i can ONLY get these type of fitteds online...sucks not living in a place that has their own custom/NE store...just regular lids roundmy way

-J23C

Back
Top Bottom