Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

colorado-avalanche-houston-astros-new-era-fitted-hats.jpg
new-york-islanders-anaheim-angels-new-era-fitted-hats.jpg
clearwater-threshers-new-jersey-devils-new-era-fitted-hats.jpg
florida-state-university-seminoles-pittsburgh-penguins-new-era-fitted-hats.jpg
buffalo-sabres-carolina-hurricanes-new-era-fitted-hats.jpg
toronto-blue-jays-seattle-mariners-new-era-fitted-hats.jpg
los-angeles-dodgers-new-york-mets-new-era-fitted-hats1.jpg

cc blog.

SIIRKUS...

where you at bro?
nerd.gif
i need that new mariners in a 7 1/2...justwhen i said i was done buying fitteds for a while you guys go and pull out a SEATTLE hat that i just NEED
happy.gif

-J23C

denver-nuggets-pittsburgh-penguins-fitted-hats.jpg
b61825_Pittsburgh-Penguins-brywB.jpg

Just an assist for you matching cats

Saw someone wearing this fitted with the red/yellow/black bakins and it was pure
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

put a couple drops of hot water on a hand towel. Then scrub the brim. If that dont work try rubbing the rag on bar soap then scrub the brim again. Then getanother wet towel and wipe over the soapy part. Then let it dry and see wuts up. If it dont look good Im out of ideas.

YO! That Pen's would be dope with those VII retro's from a couple of years back.

CC, what's up with a Carolina 'Canes with the flag logo?

Recent pickups. Henz$, LB, & RnJ

2qw0ugl.jpg

But yo, Henz my metallic sticker janky as hell. Peeling off & rolling on the side. Now some poor sap gonna' find themselves purchasing a 3/4 from Lidswith no sticker.
smh.gif

What's good with them 1/2 Cents?

DF!!!

Its about that time...need to get back into the swing of things...seen one I need to get last fri...gonna go back to see if I see anything else fire wed.

if i got money left over on friday after i pay my tickets. that avalanche,black red pens, noles, and kings is copped.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

Just got back into buying fitteds thanks to this thread....don't know about y'all but its way too damn cold here for anything other than a skully

And is that blue too dark for the pennys?
I still haven't figured out what team that is in the middle but I like the logo.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]for those who wanna know, rattlers from neweracap.com[/color]

YO! ^ True... and then in typical "*****s ain't never satisfied" fashion, I want the other 'Canes logo.

Grey underbrim, same logo smaller on the back. Wish the NE flag wasn't black though.

ixw9c6.jpg

DF!!!

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

^ Wat's the point of having a custom account if ur gunna do OG colorways
eyes.gif
cuz if you got access to a custom account you can actually create fitteds to a team that would have probably never have one that widelyavailable....

Ecapcity's intial niche was the fact that they had hockey fitteds for teams you couldn't even get in the team's market/city..thats why i gravitatedtowards em...they know that those are the

ones that sell the fastest too...look how fast the red wings fitted sold with the patch...

having all those wacky colors on teams is gonna die out like it did in the late 90's early 00's like it did in NYC.... what killed it last time wasthe fact that jerseys became the item to have

and the fitteds with wacky colors gave way to OG colors to accessorize.

why are all the mariners hats lately have only the S logo and not the logo thats on their on field caps?
anybody know.

Back
Top Bottom