Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

from striclty fitteds
safecracker-newera-fitted-baseball-cap-59fifty_1.jpg
These are sick, might pick up that black/red one.
btw, what team is that?

I dont think its a team cuz on the back it says vault. So im guessin its the stores design

^its done by benny gold....vault safecrackers theme...used to be on the side of their NE... now front and center like i always thought it should be...
pimp.gif

those are cool too. Logos in the middle + side patches + a logo on the back>>>>

do u guys order hats online? if so what some good sites that ship to Canada. Where can i get NBA new eras?

picked this up today, largest size true east ordered was a 7 3/4ths so i think the big headed dudes (no ohsnaps) might be outta luck

YO!
Yeah, we definitely can, but the thing is they don't have a back logo. Hat is too plain without a back logo. We got more coming in... We just put it in as close as to team colors as possible so that it wouldn't get rejected. I hear you. You would surprised as to how many things get rejected.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I dig you. Is it just not in their database? Because I believe they have an alternate logo. Or can you not use the ECHL logo (or whatever leaguethey're in)?

logo_2.png

real_estate

You serious? The Purple/Teal w/ the orange button is crack
Well that's the one I was debating. But I'd love to scoop up a black joint. Gangsta'd out. None of that other stuff.

DF!!!

Heres come coupons for the people that order from lids
grin.gif

$5 off $35 Lids.com Code: NOV08LIDS5 Exp: 11/30

20% off $75 + Free Shipping Lids.com Code: NOV08LIDS20 Exp: 11/30

$1.99 Shipping on $30 Code: NOV08LIDSGS Exp: 11/30

Free Passport Club Membership on 2 or more items Code: NOV08LIDSFPP Exp. 11/30

myshirts put up sum stuff. The mets one is cool. And of course the hornets from yesterday are heroin.

yhst-44600485780694_2029_147938015

Good Looks On That Link Kartoon....Went Ahead And Swooped That Orlando New Era Joint
smokin.gif
............ Any Chance Of Getting A Peg Update?

Back
Top Bottom