Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

b73436_California%20Angel%201961-nrmsB.jpg

sick.gif
and not in a good way

fat joe put big pun on but pun blew up before joe did.

I think people are quick to hate on Joe and not everyone knows what happend behind closed doors. Fat joe is still seen in the hood ESP
the dyckman games in the summer i saw him and macho and da dipset lackies there word to ninjahood

^ dude was huge when i seen him i told him "whats uppp joe crack" dude showed love and gave me a pound. Dude was 2 deep in the hood in the summerwhen all da DR gang hood dudes was out there. i give him respect.

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by air max 87

Fat joe is not fresh....stop it....
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
well prob do another hat those colors for the summer
*sniff sniff*...do i smell a hint of hate in that comment?
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Not at all....dude licks shoes,cars,people
laugh.gif
and if it wasnt for Pun (R.I.P.) He wouldn't be where he is...
smh.gif
grin.gif
YO! I hate that people even think that...
smh.gif
DF!!!
indeed... fat joe been out BEFORE nas, and is still around, give that man his respect.

cuz t i bet if he went to capcity and bought a rack out it would be all
happy.gif
high fivin' and chuck jivin'

pssh...

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

^ dude was huge when i seen him i told him "whats uppp joe crack" dude showed love and gave me a pound. Dude was 2 deep in the hood in the summer when all da DR gang hood dudes was out there. i give him respect.
son stay in the hood...i think him and jadakiss are the most down to earth rappers i've ever met.

lol, Am doesnt like when any celebrity other than Ball players rock his hats

but I'mma just be positve and say Fat Joe does dress very well

on the dyckman games i seen a couple rappers, and ball players. I mean da coolest cat was him and charlie V both dude was real laid back and nice dudes. I likejoes flow i mean im one of the only cats who bang him here in dallas but it was just real cool to me that a hip hop legend that
is worth millions would show love to just some random texas cat visiting his family on dyckman. Some cats came off mad rude like the roca fella boys dudestried wildin out after DDP beat them and was running in cats face because they lost.

yall sound streight up hurt i dont get it.

CC you all like that corny most over rated NT fav joe buddens spending what little money he got left from the pump it up single on yalls
fitteds ?

Joe is miles above most of the cats that are new to the game he is worked with legends from A to Z from da Wu,Nas,down south boys, and da
great PUN.

CC you all like that corny most over rated NT fav joe buddens spending what little money he got left from the pump it up single on yalls
fitteds ?
laugh.gif

I Lol'ed

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
never said joe didn't have talent, just said if it wasn't for Pun joe wouldn't be where he at
grin.gif
as for the rappers ball/playersthing, I don't care who rocks the fitteds, certain people askin for handouts like they can't afford them
smh.gif
ohwell.gif
, also this is why I stay out the musicforum
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Looking for a little help...picked up this hat off Ebay and it states it's from the authentic collection...I can't seem to find anymoreonline...looking to get a 2nd one...any help would be greatly appreciated...Thanks

23kymjd.jpg

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

Looking for a little help...picked up this hat off Ebay and it states it's from the authentic collection...I can't seem to find anymore online...looking to get a 2nd one...any help would be greatly appreciated...Thanks

23kymjd.jpg
The Braves wore this with their Sunday red alternate jerseys, I believe.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

Looking for a little help...picked up this hat off Ebay and it states it's from the authentic collection...I can't seem to find anymore online...looking to get a 2nd one...any help would be greatly appreciated...Thanks

23kymjd.jpg
The Braves wore this with their Sunday red alternate jerseys, I believe.

naw fam, they wore this one with the red jerseys...I'm thinking his might be a new Authentic for 2K9 but I can't find them anywhere...

k9yl4h.jpg

After the World Baseball Classic is over, do you guys think the World Baseball Classic caps will go on sale or be taken away?

fitteds ?

Joe is miles above most of the cats that are new to the game he is worked with legends from A to Z from da Wu,Nas,down south boys, and da
great PUN.
son shut up.

No Peg Inventory or Pickup Pics?
I haven't been up town on that side in ages, I need to get over there asap.

Originally Posted by Sidewayze

^ Q, any pics of the new Goodfoot New Eras?

710_gallery_image_724824423.jpg
711_gallery_image_1307768843.jpg
712_gallery_image_123950888.jpg
713_gallery_image_343505718.jpg

there's a couple more colorways that aren't shown though.

grey/grey/green - adidas x gdft
midnight navy/white - yankees with a green underbrim
purple x 4 - 4 tone purple.
black pinstripe/white/royal - orlando magic/penny

crack. G's up. pete i see you!!!

Back
Top Bottom