Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

son shut up.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by asiatic204

Originally Posted by Sidewayze

^ Q, any pics of the new Goodfoot New Eras?

710_gallery_image_724824423.jpg
711_gallery_image_1307768843.jpg
712_gallery_image_123950888.jpg
713_gallery_image_343505718.jpg

there's a couple more colorways that aren't shown though.

grey/grey/green - adidas x gdft
midnight navy/white - yankees with a green underbrim
purple x 4 - 4 tone purple.
black pinstripe/white/royal - orlando magic/penny

crack. G's up. pete i see you!!!

nerd.gif

a friend picked up the goodfoot one for the penny 2's yesterday #%!% is crack i'll drop in by the weekend and cop.

any tiffany/black (or white or both) colourways out lately at any spots? ima fiend for that colour and its gettin rarer and rarer these days...

Originally Posted by air max 87

Fat joe is not fresh....stop it....
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
well prob do another hat those colors for the summer

your buggin bruh.. 50 got you brain washed .. Dude is real. But thats neither here nor there. I need these fitteds asap.. Guess i'll just go to harlem inthe morning and see what i get.

Originally Posted by jflip

After the World Baseball Classic is over, do you guys think the World Baseball Classic caps will go on sale or be taken away?
depends...if your in a neighborhood with a ton of the team's respective country residences they'll be around forever and alwaysre-stocked.

for example, in washington heightz the dominican classic fitted hasn't stop being produced since 2006, shop re-order customs that look like the on fieldone sell em year round, they usually

move real fast when the parades come around.

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

yall sound streight up hurt i dont get it.

CC you all like that corny most over rated NT fav joe buddens spending what little money he got left from the pump it up single on yalls
fitteds ?

Joe is miles above most of the cats that are new to the game he is worked with legends from A to Z from da Wu,Nas,down south boys, and da
great PUN.
smh.gif

"son shut up" most of you just hate me and are budden stans so i really could care less
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Everything about fat joe is superior to Buddens. His money,who he has worked with , People can hate on joe all they want fact of the matter
is if there was no joe i doubt there would have been a Capital punishment. How time flies just because he isnt as huge as he once was doesnt
mean anything. Like ole boy said if joe crack came through CC and dropped 20 Gz it would be all love.

^ while joe was Doing his thing in the ruffest era of NYC history in the BX he was cooking up classics. Joecrack>>>>>>>>>>buddens.

And i think sik with is is karamo for me because he always saying my name
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

Like ole boy said if joe crack came through CC and dropped 20 Gz it would be all love.
No there wouldnt....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you aint hearin me dances with wolves..... aint everything bout $$$ ...

^ we talking bout joe crack not frank cutlass.

why do you always talk down upon my race ?

Its good to know i draw so much attention to myself because i didnt even make the first comment and yet everyone attacks me because of
my track record. ehhhhh when i go to my annual visit to my aunts on dyckman ima go to CC again and holla at yall boys please have some long
horn fitteds. You gonna be like "you na penny' ?? this is NT and yet my words is straight poison to you herbs.

sik wit it you just a
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
type dude.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

indifferent.gif

Its the same thing with you in every NE thread.

i am not in the business of defending this guy, but everyone knows what will happen and people like you just rattle his cage. then you wanna complain when itgoes bad. just leave the guy alone and there won't be problems

Back
Top Bottom