Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

myshirts update is nice but since they haven updated in awhile i would expect at least 10+ fitted update

Originally Posted by icyuod

Phils in flyers colors

flyers in 1980's phillies colors

sent this to 100's (done in dark crystal font)

^^^ the PHILLY ones are dope homeboy:.

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Just A Heads Up To Anyone That Placed An Order From CitySole.com, Those Caps Posted Up ARE NOT Grey Underbrims.....I Sent An Email To Them To Ask Specifically And Was Told They Are The Present Day Onfield Caps
wink.gif
...... Would Hate For Someone To Wait For Their Cap Only To Recieive The Dreaded Black Underbill
smh.gif
AHHHHHHH. I already ordered it. Ima see if I can cancel.
I cant believe it the MFer that runs city sole already shipped my item. I called him last night and left a voice mail not to send the packageuntil he speaks to me and I never got a call back or an email or nuthin. The friggin guy doesnt respond to any form of contact. Im gonna wait till I get thepackage and if it isnt the grey underbrim that I want then I ll just file a claim to get my money back since technically the product wasnt as advertised (Seeinhow theres a wool fitted for the pic). SMH.

I was actually at true yesterday and they didn't have it in anything bigger than a size 7 3/8ths. I went
smh.gif
when they told me that

I started "trying"
eyes.gif
to organize my New Eras.
Realized I had a lot of Tampa Bay
My 2 Fav Logos (maybe)
laugh.gif

10ekbwg.jpg

and Bulls, Didn't post snapbacks and no "BULLY" hats
33k4roh.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
everything posted is my size and gets worn
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

^ dont tell me you got the linen af1s.
i do lol, and i have that phillies hat already, but thats a tan, i need a chocolate brown with the same pink as the phillies. i know i can makeit but that would be a waste i think.

and those bulls fitted are bananas
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, i need.

Originally Posted by DaNewEra

what sz is your vintage bulls?
5/8, both of them. but they're not for sale.
Originally Posted by FlyingEMU05

those 2 look familiar
nerd.gif
. but thanks for reminding me, i gotta scoop up a couple of their old NE laker fitteds.
forever in debt
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I like them Bulls a lot.. Havent bought a fitted in a long time(1 month)... I was waiting to go to hat club to see what they have... But I might have to scoopme up some of those Bulls...

Who was that dude doing pickups for those Bulls fitted in the NBA store in Orlando or whatever?

I NEEEEEEEEEEED that blackout/red Bulls in a 5/8

Back
Top Bottom