Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Damn just stick to hats everyone
smh.gif

Stop feeding into the garbage
eyes.gif

Nice fits River and Jerm
pimp.gif

Loved the new Angel's fitted from CC other then the halo, but still had to cope KVN

Originally Posted by gueser

Originally Posted by icyuod

Phils in flyers colors

flyers in 1980's phillies colors

sent this to 100's (done in dark crystal font)

^^^ the PHILLY ones are dope homeboy:.
Not here to hate or be a *%%! or anything, but you should send that to Hundreds again with "HundErds" spelled correctly, homie. I hatewhen I do stuff like that. I'm sure you just missed it.

Originally Posted by DEpast

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

Looking for a little help...picked up this hat off Ebay and it states it's from the authentic collection...I can't seem to find anymore online...looking to get a 2nd one...any help would be greatly appreciated...Thanks

23kymjd.jpg
The Braves wore this with their Sunday red alternate jerseys, I believe.

Acutally the Braves wore this hat with a red brim and red button up top with their Sunday alternates.

The Braves have never worn the above hat on the field. They have an all-navy hat with a white A they wear with road alternates.

Thanks. I got my hats mixed up.

I would hope the fake makers don't have the technology to include those stickers...I'm hoping that hat is simply a factory defect...but if it's afake, the bootleggers are catching up...

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

when they gonna make a yanks in the mets colorway (the one with the black crown/blue brim/orange blue black logo)? They made a sf giants like that too smh.
I thought I had seen one at this spot a while ago. If they still have any, they probably already sold out.

^ the wild is the hottest fitted ive seen from CC in months matches perfect with the jkidd zoom flight fives.

to bad by the time i click to oder the Seattle fitted it will be sold out.

Back
Top Bottom