Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Pirates colored mets is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
info
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

[font=Arial, Sans-serif, ]NEW ERA 59Fifty NORWICH NAVIGATORS WOOL CAP 7[/font]​
[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td] [table][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]​
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]

got the giants joints from some dude on ebay for a decent price....ones a 7 1/4 and the other is 7 3/8

pirates colored mets is from against all odds....copped it when all fitteds were $10 off a few weeks back

Originally Posted by dynamite Sole

got the giants joints from some dude on ebay for a decent price....ones a 7 1/4 and the other is 7 3/8

pirates colored mets is from against all odds....copped it when all fitteds were $10 off a few weeks back
Care to spare that 1/4 ?
happy.gif

Hall Of Fame(LA) flipped the old Angels logo and made one of the best hats I have seen this year.

The hat comes in 2 colorways. I didn't take pics at the store because I thought they would have them online but they don't. I found a pic of thetee....

http://s87.photobucket.com/albums/k139/sellOPM/?action=view&current=hwingshirt_white_2.jpg

They also flipped the Mariners logo and made the S into a H but I think the Angels kills it.

If I remember correctly the Angels comes in Red with a baby blue brim and Teal with a Purple H.

I'm gon take pics this week.

^ where does it come out, i saw that logo a while back but didnt know they were doin fitteds with it or what, web store?

Picked up some more New Era Raiders (snapbacks) off ebay.
These 3 are different then the ones I copped before (the embroidery on the front is better, RAIDERS on back instead of old NewEra logo)

dxxysm.jpg

New pickup (3 on the left) older pickup (1 on the right)

added to the Raiders collection
smh.gif
@ me for getting rid of all my sports specialties script Raiders
ohwell.gif
..........well it was worth the $
embarassed.gif

263wn0y.jpg

[color= rgb(0, 204, 255)]icyoud[/color] thanks for the link on thatblue M's dogear. I had actually seen it before, there's just too much damn blue on it tho
grin.gif
Thanks none the less

M!ke

We got the spurs hat in yesterday but won't go up until tonight. Peep the blog for %off! myfitteds.com

Originally Posted by Anderlecht

We got the spurs hat in yesterday but won't go up until tonight. Peep the blog for %off! myfitteds.com
Im looking at that 49ers jacket
nerd.gif
... Whats that % off gonna be looking like?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom