Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

The Lee Corso X Lids line
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Originally Posted by Jae718

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

Damn that brooklyn dodgers fitted is gone already!!
eek.gif

yo air max 87 if yall dont re-up on that brooklyn fitted; can yall do one with a blue hat black bill with the "brooklyn" on the front in white or black.
i really wanna wear these....

do what this man says
do it do it do it he speakes the truth

I third this motion! I can't justify rocking any other team cap with some Brooklyn AF1's.
With that paper mache leather they used on the BK AF1s you're only gonna get one wear, 2 max out of those.
This man speaks the truth.

I NEED a God blessed Mariners dogear! Anybody know where one can be obtained (not necessarily this model)? besideslids.com cuz I waited ONE day too long and they sold outta my size (5/
glasses.gif
. Help is greatly appreciated!

hwl

M!ke

CC ,Peg, Myshirts.... do work with this logo... 1 of my fav. logos bc i remember riding that when i was a youngin
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

CC ,Peg, Myshirts.... do work with this logo... 1 of my fav. logos bc i remember riding that when i was a youngin
pimp.gif

b67869_CYCLONESpbtwB.jpg

I wouldnt mind seeing a peg update myself. Id go there myself...I just dont have any money.

Originally Posted by air max 87

I'd rock a USC one trojan helmet
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I see henz in a gator one with matchin rich yung tee
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
lol, I'd rock an SC one if they had one as well. As it is, we already got people out here wearing those big ole sombreros repping Sanchez,hahahaha.

AM87, what kinda deals are you guys going to have for Black Friday?
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom