Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Mets is sick.. I guess i'll be making a trip to myshirts for the first time in like a year
eek.gif

YO! Ant thought u might like this homie

Myshirts needs to re-up this one ... i need a 7 1/8 ASAP

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
Yeah, we definitely can, but the thing is they don't have a back logo. Hat is too plain without a back logo. We got more coming in... We just put it in as close as to team colors as possible so that it wouldn't get rejected. I hear you. You would surprised as to how many things get rejected.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
I dig you. Is it just not in their database? Because I believe they have an alternate logo. Or can you not use the ECHL logo (or whatever league they're in)?

logo_2.png

real_estate

You serious? The Purple/Teal w/ the orange button is crack
Well that's the one I was debating. But I'd love to scoop up a black joint. Gangsta'd out. None of that other stuff.

DF!!!
Ant...

That Checkers logo is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Will definitely push for it. Good find.
The Donatello fitteds should be back in later on.
My question wasn't answered, but again WTH is DF?

I think DF means da F***.

Just tried coloring the fitted in with a marker. Really not happy with the results. Fabulous<<

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

I think DF means da F***.

Just tried coloring the fitted in with a marker. Really not happy with the results. Fabulous<<

nah i think he said before it stands for Dungeon Family.

YO! I actually was holding off on pulling the trigger on that Checkers because I had my fingers crossed that the Hornets logo would be unleashed... and sure'nough!
pimp.gif
I still might cop for the sake of reppin'. Just didn't want to show up to a Checkers game and get the screw face from them suckas notin the "know."
My question wasn't answered, but again WTH is DF?
Dungeon Family, as said.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by DeNs415

picked this up today, largest size true east ordered was a 7 3/4ths so i think the big headed dudes (no ohsnaps) might be outta luck
Ordered mine from TRUE on Friday night, 7-3/4 too....can't wait!

myshirts droppin some gems recently...that new mr. met is
pimp.gif
.... yeahthats the padres fitted homey was fiendin for in the last thread

Back
Top Bottom