Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

good posts. No shipments since dec huh. I blame the economy. O well Im not complainin on the lack of new fitteds I mean its not like I dont have enoughalready.

laugh.gif
@ the henz0 effect...

do your research, ya'll would only get a B- for handing that in

What are some of the custom New Era hat sites. I saw one the other day and cant seem to remember. They had heat online?

Son said he lives in a tree house with monkey butlers.
roll.gif

I love these jawns. I bought a Clearwater Threshers one last I was in Florida. I think they fit better than regular fitteds.
mlbseattlemarinershatc1.jpg

I live in a historic house in dallas that was built in 1885. You guys are starting to become real sad because your reaching for every single little
thing.

Do i even go to Peg ? everytime i go to the east coast i get about 10 fitteds from there . i post about what ive bought there and what
they had many times before from my purple Da U fitteds , to the NJ devils fitted. You are just reaching trying to start stuff up which is comical
because no one really thinks its funny anymore. I dont think the world revolves around NT im just saying i dont think your fitteds would be moving
near as much with out your website and with out the forums i guess you dont recall the praying hands,mob,i love money,and your white orlando magic pinstripe just sitting there on the site ????? for months then all of sudden them selling out when NT blew you up. when i went into CC i
told some dude i was like man i seen all this on a website NT. he looked like h never heard of it i told him the link and maybe he should check it
out there really feeling what you guys have and people from all over the world post on there. and low and behold around a month later CC started
to change. I love cap city i think everything you guys do is awesome i just think that sometimes you put down other people and other shops and clown oncolorways that they jacked from yall and stuff and its not needed in my book.

Either way i remember CC had alot of nice customs in a FSR for the longest time and then you blew up.

but really you cats dont even bother me like that anymore because your just trying to get stuff started up which is stupid.

Sik with it you dont even post any fitteds or any new pick ups in a long time the only time you show your face is to talk down on me
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Air max i still remember when i went into CC and you was
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
"how may i help you today"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
do your job man.
Im still
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
that you implied that i dont even go to peg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

im on cloud 9 today i just got back with my ex wifey things is perfect in my world again
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i am officially upset wit cc .. not only becuz they keep selling out of the fitteds i want.. BUT this week i copped 2 fitteds online .. one mets pinstripe..which was perfect .. the other was in THE WORST CONDITION EVER.. LOOKED LIKE I PUT IT IN THE WASHING MACHINE... I SENT A EMAIL TO THEM STATING THE PROBLEM.. IDPAY FOR SHIPPING BACK AND FOURTH JUST TO RECIEVE THE SAME FITTED IN BETTER CONDITON OR CREDIT BUT THEY HAVENT REPLIED.. SMH AT ECAPCITY.

ILL POST PICZ A BIT LATER. TERRIBLE.

i dont post things, bc i dont need to.

you post things, bc u need to see someone say "nice fit" to make u feel good about yourself.

pretty simple to understand.
i cop alot, i cop things for others as well

i do not live in a tree house.
carry on.

I guess the last part is an inside joke with yourself cuase only your laughin
eyes.gif
I wasn't gunnin at you I was givin you a civilized reply to yourstatements, but I guess the dudes are on this site are right
eyes.gif

vol 4? more like vol. infinity + 1.

not taking sides but riverX is always gettin called out first. Why dont the rest just chill and let the ebeef go its not even funny. wutever he did Im sure isnot the worst thing to happen in your lives.

^ exactly.

No sik im not posting for people to say they like the fit
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

i could really care less what other guys think of my fit , and my shortys speak for me i got love from the baddest girls across the country
or you just mad because what your working with ? move on and keep my name out of your mouth dude because its really old.

you really just cant keep your mouth shut can you ? im not even saying nothing it like you log in to see what river bear rights on NT everyday.
if you cop so much stuff then post it like every other person in this thread does. it just is getting old you only post to cut on me and its getting played
out quick bro.

no need for a VOL 4 im not trippin one bit at all. Cats is just trollin to get a raise and my bi polar tendacies is feeling smooth right now so im good.

hardly, you are not nearly one of my reasons to log on.

and no, i cant keep my mouth shut, no reason too.

its really easy/funny to clown you, so i do. (just like people would to anyone else, including me).
you just get emotional about it, like i got a personal vendetta towards you.

your paragraphs of gibberish are comical as well. youve said the same things on repeat for years now.

we know youve been to CC and Peg.
we know you dont like AM87 for whatever reason.
we know you need every single hat that every single person posts.
we know you have an obsession with cookie monster hats.
we know youre from texas.
we know youre bi-polar.
we know you love the diplomats.
we know youve been moving to NYC for like 2 years now.
and we know you got so many shorties in the heights and uptown and god only knows where else that you dont know what to do with them all.

its like a bad made for tv movie with you.
why dont you relax and stop posting the same cycle of keyboard diarrhea every 2 weeks.
then maybe people wont find it so easy to get tired of your ramblings.

just a thought.

Originally Posted by Sik Wit It

hardly, you are not nearly one of my reasons to log on.

and no, i cant keep my mouth shut, no reason too.

its really easy/funny to clown you, so i do. (just like people would to anyone else, including me).
you just get emotional about it, like i got a personal vendetta towards you.

your paragraphs of gibberish are comical as well. youve said the same things on repeat for years now.

we know youve been to CC and Peg.
we know you dont like AM87 for whatever reason.
we know you need every single hat that every single person posts.
we know you have an obsession with cookie monster hats.
we know youre from texas.
we know youre bi-polar.
we know you love the diplomats.
we know youve been moving to NYC for like 2 years now.
and we know you got so many shorties in the heights and uptown and god only knows where else that you dont know what to do with them all.

its like a bad made for tv movie with you.
why dont you relax and stop posting the same cycle of keyboard diarrhea every 2 weeks.
then maybe people wont find it so easy to get tired of your ramblings.

just a thought.
This got me
roll.gif
. Will post a couple things once mailmandelivers.
nerd.gif

Sik with it you just cant let things go and keep it moving ?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i just get under your skin that bad that you keep talking about me so much ? like you just got me
roll.gif
because you a bum im only 19 and
im doing way more right now then you ever done. son im paying my mamas bills i travel i move around the US i work and i get money. You
just look like a mad dude who salty because the annoying kid from NT doing good from tha P game to the fitted game. keep going though duke
you will never see the girls i see or do what i do.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lets see that messed up fitted koudie.

Back
Top Bottom