Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Anyone know a fitted to match the hare 1s?

They had a fitted on myfitteds that matched the CDP VII's perfectly but i cant find it anymore so i assume they sold out.

man im a lil undeer the influence rigght now and i get home hella late and the first thing i doo is think, "Hey i got new hat!" damn i got worktomorrrrow too

PICS:

New Era wouldn't be so shady with the shipping if they just stuck to basic hats. I'm sure nobody wants 1/16 of what I see at Lids.
sick.gif

Good looks myfitteds I just copped the michigan and the memphis joints, I also got that white tampa bay from cc

Updated Pics from NBA City , enjoy
wink.gif

2gw86fo.jpg

bgsidh.jpg

33a3ouf.jpg

wtq45.jpg

veonj9.jpg

2mfnhw3.jpg

fz2gw7.jpg

xfx7v7.jpg

3450ygz.jpg

352g1ab.jpg

slnus7.jpg

And a pickup for me and Justin Slayer
pimp.gif
fell in love wit the Suns joint when I saw it

2mpdk54.jpg

Just a heads up, they raised their prices to $35 per hat , just in case anyone needs me to pick any up

i found a spot better than PEG ( jiggie sports ) .. I got lost in queenz thursday and found myself in HEAVEN. I'll post picz of pic upz and whats availablein the store later tonight. Best Fitted Store ever. Watch out CC.

they got some garbage in that FL nba store. but they got some nice stuff too. Way better then the one up here in NY imo.

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Updated Pics from NBA City , enjoy
wink.gif
frown.gif
no purp/yellow joint, but looks like 1 outta 7 fittedsthey get is nice and they go through product hella quick. Those Bulls/Raptors joints disappeared and the amount left of the decent/nice stuff is shot.

They also are open to any ideas i tell them since the manager is really cool peoples ... so shoot ur ideas my way via PS and ill forward them to him

lol thats cool. Nobody even walked up to me ask me if I needed help while I was in the NY one. I was takin pics all suspicious like too lmao.

Good lookin out on the pics J steezzz.

They also are open to any ideas i tell them since the manager is really cool peoples ... so shoot ur ideas my way via PS and ill forward them to him
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm tryin to find the humor in what i said
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DaNewEra

Originally Posted by KVN

Ro0ts nice bulls hat. Wish they had my size.

Here are my most recent pickups:

and some stuff i might sell in 7 1/2

BTW Thunder Chunk I think the fitted came in yesterday. Thanks again!

KVN
that t-wolves fitted is mean
pimp.gif
....where you copped that from?
i need that twolves in my life, love that logo

Back
Top Bottom