Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

why the hell you +%+#%#%% gonna quote all those damn pics to make a comment on some ugly *#% twolves hat
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by prymone

THAT SUNS IS ILLLLLY

NEEDED A NEW GREY UNDERBRIM YANKS
e6zyhi.png

nv5xts.png

crack. I got the same exact one the other day but I dont got my cam.

BTW I like the shoe box and the bookshelf you got too (so I dont get in trouble for quoting all the pics).

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

laugh.gif

Really, you got dudes quotin 10 pics sometimes to say Nice yankees, where can i cop?
Quote just the single pic or pm the dude
smh.gif

makin me scroll hard
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

i found a spot better than PEG ( jiggie sports ) .. I got lost in queenz thursday and found myself in HEAVEN. I'll post picz of pic upz and whats available in the store later tonight. Best Fitted Store ever. Watch out CC.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

i found a spot better than PEG ( jiggie sports ) .. I got lost in queenz thursday and found myself in HEAVEN. I'll post picz of pic upz and whats available in the store later tonight. Best Fitted Store ever. Watch out CC.
nerd.gif
cant wait to see this, not sayin they aint stores betta than CC, but some peoples sense of style is
sick.gif
walkin thru NYC is like walkin thru the circus, the other day i see a dude in agiant snuggie
eyes.gif
plus it was 80 degrees out
laugh.gif
Fam i hope and pray you dont post a yanks with flipped brim and contrasteyelets
tired.gif

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

laugh.gif

Really, you got dudes quotin 10 pics sometimes to say Nice yankees, where can i cop?
Quote just the single pic or pm the dude
smh.gif

makin me scroll hard
smh.gif
relax I was just kidding lmao. I kno wut you mean tho that guy that quoted the14 pics of the nyc nba store was dumb but chill 2-4 pics aint a bigdeal.

air max 87 wrote:
laugh.gif
Fam i hope and pray you dont post a yanks with flipped brim and contrast eyelets
tired.gif

Hmmmm, we sold 49 of the white flip with contrast eyes in the last 2 days... Guess everyones taste is different
roll.gif

That suns fitted is dope
pimp.gif
I'm heading to orlando in may maybe I can cop then
I'm feeling a lot of white fitteds first that sharks cc did a little while back now that tampa joint
Only if they didn't get dirty so easily I'm sharks is holding up good though and I just found out it glows in the dark
laugh.gif

Edit

I know what you mean southside about the pics 2 or 3 ain't bad when people quote 50 pics to post a
pimp.gif
it makes no sense
smh.gif

On top of that I browse mostly from my phone

Originally Posted by murrayyyyy

air max 87 wrote:
laugh.gif
Fam i hope and pray you dont post a yanks with flipped brim and contrast eyelets
tired.gif
Hmmmm, we sold 49 of the white flip with contrast eyes in the last 2 days... Guess everyones taste is different
roll.gif

eek.gif
you guys have a lot of traffic
pimp.gif

but I'm pretty sure no one here wants to see that.

Originally Posted by murrayyyyy

air max 87 wrote:
laugh.gif
tired.gif
roll.gif

yes weve established that...
eyes.gif
your customers and differant from ours, andso forth...... majority of the dudes that really buy thats hate flipped brims and contrast eyelets, not to belittle your customers, odds are your customs arethe only ones they can get their hands on. Not sayin people dont buy contrast/etc..... but 99/100 people who like hats dislike that style...

murrayyy those hats you posted im sorry fam those joints were straight garbage homey...i wouldnt wear them if you gave me free hats

laugh.gif
@ hat spot in queens...if your talkina bout sprint too enh i wouldnt call them big bangers in there secondly queens doestn have any good spots not evenjamaica

peg an cc thats it right about now..everyting else out is rushed garbage work...

Originally Posted by its Labrev

New Era wouldn't be so shady with the shipping if they just stuck to basic hats. I'm sure nobody wants 1/16 of what I see at Lids.
sick.gif
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]theres 2 lids stores at my mall, 1 got all auth collection and the other got nothing but trash...thefruity all over print, the crappy huge designs, etc etc[/color]

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Hopefully that UMich fitted doesn't sell out when the Mariners goes up

They sell that U Mich fitted and like 3 different variations at every LIDS and most U of Michigan apparel stores out here, so many people have them that itsplayed out up here haha...anyone ever needs one just hit me up...

Just emailed him that idea Roots
wink.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
if it gets ordered and you see it on one of your trips grab a 5/8 and I'llsend you payment with the quickness. The Lakers joints that get made for NBA stores and the Team LA Store are so much nicer than the HWC logo that custom shopsmake. The logo's damn near twice the size/more detailed.

air max 87 wrote:
yes weve established that...
eyes.gif
your customers and differant from ours, and so forth...... majority of the dudes that really buy thats hate flipped brims and contrast eyelets, not to belittle your customers, odds are your customs are the only ones they can get their hands on. Not sayin people dont buy contrast/etc..... but 99/100 people who like hats dislike that style...

Sorry Air, didn't mean to come off like a prick. Just wanted to let some people know that eyes do sell on here. After all I think some people are on hereto see different things and get better at designing hats. I know that someone in Michigan(I want to say motivation or something like that) said that on hissets, the contrast eyes sold better than the ones that were the same as the piece. Unfortunately I've become the poster boy for it but that is okay, I gotthick skin. I'll still do 72 mins on hats and they will still be gone when the bill comes due in thirty days.

Everyone have a safe Easter.

Todays pick ups.

Guess im 1 of the 100
ohwell.gif
. Depends on the hat i guess, but I'm not afan of flipped brims, even tho i own a couple.

This match it better in person too.

Back
Top Bottom