Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

nah murry, no hate or anythin, differant strokes for differant fokes
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Todays pick ups.

Guess im 1 of the 100
ohwell.gif
. Depends on the hat i guess, but I'm not a fan of flipped brims, even tho i own a couple.

This match it better in person too.

wanted these so bad but the leather looks worse than i thought
frown.gif

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Todays pick ups.

Guess im 1 of the 100
ohwell.gif
. Depends on the hat i guess, but I'm not a fan of flipped brims, even tho i own a couple.

This match it better in person too.

wanted these so bad but the leather looks worse than i thought
frown.gif

just because
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

I'll need that Bulls before it people who have no business with it rape all the sizes.
Cosign

ANT- Get at me if you want it

MAZA- nice huf hat I wanted the LA one but there only selling em at HUFLA
mad.gif
. Ginats are my team *(sig check) there aren't that many dope blue/white hats.

YO!
Originally Posted by air max 87

why? why qoute all of that for one comment....and its not even related to the fitted.....
smh.gif

laugh.gif

I was waiting for it...
Originally Posted by LB510

ANT- Get at me if you want it

Sure thing... right now though, my money looking funnier than flipped brims and contrasting eyelets. I'll let you know though...

DF!!!

NYC HEADS!!!! Anybody know a place where I can find any MLB Authentic with Underneath Grey Brims? I only know 1 place in BK on liberty but they dont have allteams. Right now im lookin for the San Diego Padres with the grey underbim, help is appreciated and thanks in advance.

DAMN MAZA U COP LIKE 3 HATS EVERY 2 DAYS LOL

THAT BULLS IS ILLY BUT I GOT 2 MANY HATS THAT SAME COLORWAY/COLOR PLACEMENT

LOL I am not gonna front, if I have a day off I patrol the spots. Only way I stop is of I work 7 days a week.

got 2 real clean fitted from the local texas spot one grey under brim you all will like.

and HBD Youngsole and i hope you digg tha chilis and the fitteds i got for you bro.

^^^Nice pikup ucasta, can some NYC head help me find a spot to buy Grey underbrim authentics? No sites, just local shops.

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

^^^Nice pikup ucasta, can some NYC head help me find a spot to buy Grey underbrim authentics? No sites, just local shops.
Honestly, yall NY dudes kill me, yall live in NYC and still have trouble finding $%%% in NYC
smh.gif
smh.gif
damm shame that im from NJ and got more spotsin NYC than dudes who live there. Shut off the PC and go hunt....

^ I've got a ds Grey underbrim SD, what size are you looing for?

Some recent pickups, some SS fitteds and a couple of Bulls Starter snaps (Blazers is a 1/2, extra Hornets is a 3/8 any interest?
nerd.gif
)

50035026eadebcadbe06ad0917fd76a619c27b7.jpg

a8615ee7b4bca61be6310bddcc1e7ff3dffa935.jpg

The Hornets has been a grail of mine:
afc151e5b3b5ac1c5cd21c4ff448c4178b553d5.jpg
13a252cef2b1bb98a5f1741f5a952aaa83c3f81.jpg

copped WAYYYYYYY more vintage gear this weekend but I put the Adidas and Nike stuff away, don't feel like getting them out again.
(peep the starter hangers)
2qn5x89.jpg

WANT TO GIVE THE BIGGEST SHOUT TO MYSHIRTs!
I had loads and loads of bags when I copped those hats last night, went to their smaller shop for a white T and as I went to pay the bag must have fell out ofmy hand
called the next day and they held it for me, can't say how happy I am! Have a good Easter everyone and again, thank you VERY VERY MUCH!

EDIT:
roots, any chance that 3/8 fits mighty big? like a 3/4
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Honestly, yall NY dudes kill me, yall live in NYC and still have trouble finding $%%% in NYC
smh.gif
smh.gif
damm shame that im from NJ and got more spots in NYC than dudes who live there. Shut off the PC and go hunt....
I think its the fact that most of them don't have cars.. but still.. some of them still act as if the world is flat, scared to leave theirblock
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. hop on a bus... find something new.
Its cool to see people looking for older hats now, but its strange to see the beasting when I was copping them in 07 and no one cared
laugh.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
damm shame that im from NJ and got more spots in NYC than dudes who live there. Shut off the PC and go hunt....

Relax man, Trust me I look, Capusa, downtown bk, and I dont find anything. Im looking for help, not some dude from jersey tellin a NYC head to go look. Y dontu come to NYC and help me find a spot, until then scroll pass my post and dont worry about it.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

smh.gif
smh.gif
I think its the fact that most of them don't have cars.. but still.. some of them still act as if the world is flat, scared to leave their block
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. hop on a bus... find something new.
Its cool to see people looking for older hats now, but its strange to see the beasting when I was copping them in 07 and no one cared
laugh.gif

Thunderchunk im not gonna say much cuz I respect you and your vintage heat you own. Im not afraid to leave my block, I do hop on a bus, and you right I dontown a car, im 17. Im just lookin for a person that knows fitteds and knows where to cop em at in the 5 boroughs. Plz dont flame me just bcuz im simply askingfor help. And sorry for the double post, I Just wanted to get my point across.

Back
Top Bottom