Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

and maza everytime you post a pickup i gotta ask you where it's from. just make a list when you post it please
laugh.gif
. but i need info on that blk/silver the city fitted. i'm a sucker for metallic fabrics.
Hilltop Shiekhs. They also have this washing nationals fitted that goes PERFECT with the Griffeys. Black base, aqua bill, white cursive W withaqua outline and the top button and the NE logo are red.

So i traded in that Baltimore fitted for a SF one i found in the same colorway, so i go this Phillies colorway. Concord Hatclub BTW

TB from RnJs
pimp.gif
reallllly wanna do a collection post, just lazy, bought to hire Thunder to do it and pay him in Starter Socks
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Ant, it is a very CLASSIC colorway, i think it looks good with any logo. Another classis colorway is a certain NY team that will remain nameless

recent pick ups. Got one more on the way in the mail and Im gonna head to marshalls (which is 2 blocks from my house) tmrw to see if they got any greyunderbrims (which I doubt).

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

recent pick ups. Got one more on the way in the mail and Im gonna head to marshalls (which is 2 blocks from my house) tmrw to see if they got any grey underbrims (which I doubt).

Tell me this dude aint got a Ninja Turtles lunchbox
roll.gif

Yo lemme get that!
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Tell me this dude aint got a Ninja Turtles lunchbox
roll.gif

Yo lemme get that!
nerd.gif

no its mine. I have some uh... stuff stored in there. I used to have a cool batman one too but I have no idea where it is.

Back
Top Bottom