Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by henz0

I heard you cant do anymore college fitteds unless your name is LIDS
nerd.gif
grin.gif

It's true. I barely got my order in this weekend. You'll still see some from fall 01 and 02 2009 bookings.

Originally Posted by cquan05

Originally Posted by ASchwartz44

Originally Posted by McRaptor

Anyone in Toronto still know if any stores here still have any grey underbrims my last 1 finally got worn out and i hate the sizing on the new authentics i have 5 and they all fit diffrently

Q $ Bags, or any other TO native know the spot that had mad old pinwheels for sale? I want to say it was by the Eaton center or on the same street as New Era? It was a small store somewhere on my rounds of the city that has a hat wall and the pinwheels on tables by size and were like 2/$25 or some deal like that They had jerseys and jackets to. Any idea?
nerd.gif
I believe you're talking about the spot on Yonge just north of Gerard on the East side. I'm pretty sure that spot is still there, but for some reason I have the feeling it isn't. Haven't been there in ages so I'm not sure what's going on over there.......
Yonge Sports.

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

^Do These Match The Grapes And Aquas? I Can't Tell With This Comp Screen I'm On Now
nerd.gif
Not up on shoes. The cloth is Emerald Green/Purple and the thread is Green Bay/Vegas Gold(I think, don't have my cheat sheet with me) ifthat's any help. Probably not.

^Seems Like They Would Match Pretty Nicely Considering Grapes Are "Emerald" As Well...Can Anyone Else Who Knows NE Colors Please Chime In With TheirThoughts
nerd.gif
Also How Does One Go About Ordering One Of Your Caps Murray?

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

looks grape colored to me.
The Grape fabric is the Indians and Montreal ones I did. I couldn't get a good shot in the store this morning to show the color of the hat.It's definately not Lavender. I pulled up the original artwork and he has it listed and Purple, Emerald as the fabrics.

^Yea That And A Red Underbrim IMO Would Have Set This Cap Off Nicely......Speaking Of Nice Caps When Can We Expect Another Hot Drop From You Fella's?
nerd.gif

Murray- Is It Possible For You To Get A Clearer Shot Of That Colorway? I'm ALL OVER That Cubs Joint In A 71/4 I Just Need Clarification That It Does In Fact Match The Grape V's
wink.gif

Originally Posted by MRcoffee

still looking to move these fitteds in a 3/8 1/2 if anyone out there missed out

I wish i copped a sharks fitted w/the old logo when they were abundunt...man the new logo sucks

My shirts had me confused with the throwback cavaliers wristbands i didnt even know they still made those things

murray you take phone orders
nerd.gif
i feeling your second set

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by cquan05

Originally Posted by ASchwartz44

Originally Posted by McRaptor

Anyone in Toronto still know if any stores here still have any grey underbrims my last 1 finally got worn out and i hate the sizing on the new authentics i have 5 and they all fit diffrently

Q $ Bags, or any other TO native know the spot that had mad old pinwheels for sale? I want to say it was by the Eaton center or on the same street as New Era? It was a small store somewhere on my rounds of the city that has a hat wall and the pinwheels on tables by size and were like 2/$25 or some deal like that They had jerseys and jackets to. Any idea?
nerd.gif
I believe you're talking about the spot on Yonge just north of Gerard on the East side. I'm pretty sure that spot is still there, but for some reason I have the feeling it isn't. Haven't been there in ages so I'm not sure what's going on over there.......
Yonge Sports.
Nah he's talking about that place on Yonge north of Gerard. They had old $%% pinwheels on a table 2 for $25 or something. Speaking about Yongesports, haven't been there in a while either
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by DaNewEra

that devil rays go hard..i might go copped that
pimp.gif

werd
dont no if i wanna cop cause the $40 price tag..... i could cop 2 on field fitteds for that price.........tempting tho

icyuod- Thanks for the link! Didn't now how much the mlb logo and new era log make that hat. too bad there's no logos on em or woulda cop. Thanksthough

CQUAN, Q Younge st may sound right. I bought two old pinwheels there first time I went for pure nostalgia and justfound them
laugh.gif
. Conference patches and all
pimp.gif
Whenever I get up there next I'll roll by.I think there was another sports store near by too.

nerd.gif
i know it's been mentioned but how much does the NE shop torontocharge to stretch fitteds?

Back
Top Bottom