Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

whoops my bad.

TEEVdE8S.jpg

they should make a fitted with this logo.
Is that a Yankee logo if so put your flame suit on.

laugh.gif
i dont understand...why should he put his flame suit on?...they are the tampa yankees...although that logo on ahat is way too busy

also, i was just wondering...do you guys only buy caps for yourself in 1 size, or do you buy 1 size up if the cap you want is sold out/not available?

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

whoops my bad.

TEEVdE8S.jpg

they should make a fitted with this logo.
Is that a Yankee logo if so put your flame suit on.

laugh.gif
i dont understand...why should he put his flame suit on?...they are the tampa yankees...although that logo on a hat is way too busy

also, i was just wondering...do you guys only buy caps for yourself in 1 size, or do you buy 1 size up if the cap you want is sold out/not available?

If my size is unavailable I try to buy 1 size below cuz then I could take it to the flagship store and get it expanded with the machine they got. Its $5 to get1 fitted expanded.

The hat club where im at in AZ alreday has some of those hats in the shop... But the Rays hasnt came in yet
smh.gif

Damn They Charge To Have Caps Stretched?
smh.gif
.... The Dude At The ATL Store Stretched My Cap For Free But That's Probably Because I Was Buying It Along WithA Handful Of Other Caps...... I Myself Tend To Go Down A Half Size Like Orfiyus Mentioned With Hopes Of Having Those Caps StretchedEventually.... Prior To Hitting Up The ATL Flagship And Seeing That Machine I Usually Tended To Just Pass

just picked up 6 mlb on field hats, gonna have to post my collection even though it seems like no one gives a crap about on fields.

Dope fitteds .... I think im going to place my order in on that " HATER " fitted from CC .....

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Damn They Charge To Have Caps Stretched?
smh.gif
.... The Dude At The ATL Store Stretched My Cap For Free But That's Probably Because I Was Buying It Along With A Handful Of Other Caps...... I Myself Tend To Go Down A Half Size Like Orfiyus Mentioned With Hopes Of Having Those Caps Stretched Eventually.... Prior To Hitting Up The ATL Flagship And Seeing That Machine I Usually Tended To Just Pass
Yea its free if you buy it from them. But any other store they charge.

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

just picked up 6 mlb on field hats, gonna have to post my collection even though it seems like no one gives a crap about on fields.
wut you taklin about? onfields>>>>>>>>>>

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Eff that post up the collection, onfields are
pimp.gif
. We needmore collection posts in here anyways.

Where's J Steez at, check your PMs if you catch this tho. This just came in today (grey underbrim of course):

b68354a8e1feb248b02cae2b1fea4bd8ffb7cb1.jpg

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

i dont understand...why should he put his flame suit on?...they are the tampa yankees...although that logo on a hat is way too busy

i only did that once and that was cause it fit bigger. but most of the time i size up. it's easier to shrink a fitted than to stretch it IMO.

and dope stuff the past couple pages back. i missed on that St. Louis Cards shadi
smh.gif

and maza everytime you post a pickup i gotta ask you where it's from. just make a list when you post it please
laugh.gif
. but i need info on that blk/silver the city fitted. i'm a sucker formetallic fabrics.

The New Era flaghsip store here just got in solid color fitteds in black and red.
nerd.gif
Anyone know if NYC sold out?

Just a question... I usually get my hats size 7 1/2 but the last two of them I ordered fit type big and I don't want to look like the " sup my hats tobig" guy. So is there a way to make it fit better or am I just gonna have to sell them?

Originally Posted by ASchwartz44

Originally Posted by McRaptor

Anyone in Toronto still know if any stores here still have any grey underbrims my last 1 finally got worn out and i hate the sizing on the new authentics i have 5 and they all fit diffrently

Q $ Bags, or any other TO native know the spot that had mad old pinwheels for sale? I want to say it was by the Eaton center or on the same street as New Era? It was a small store somewhere on my rounds of the city that has a hat wall and the pinwheels on tables by size and were like 2/$25 or some deal like that They had jerseys and jackets to. Any idea?
nerd.gif
I believe you're talking about the spot on Yonge just north of Gerard on the East side. I'm pretty sure that spot is still there, but forsome reason I have the feeling it isn't. Haven't been there in ages so I'm not sure what's going on over there.......

Back
Top Bottom