Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

^that cal fitted is pretty shnazzy.

Man i really like the pirate fitted but man why couldnt yall bust out the heat after the first of the month

Originally Posted by jflip

Originally Posted by RICO7JT
Where'd you get this?
He mentioned it up top, but he got it at Bay Fair. Nice fit btw RICO
pimp.gif

That alt Giant's logo CC used is nice.

Thanks everyone ...
Originally Posted by ro0ts

Nice fit btw RICO

Good looking G ....
Originally Posted by LB510

RICO7JT- I like the yellow brim better than the OG navy one.

They also had a Yellow top with a Blue brim if I remember right .

Just some basics, nothing special. However, it is my first non-Ohio fitted. I just couldn't refuse that little bear. I'm gonna have to stay strong fromnow on.

Sorry for the blurry pic.

never thought of signing up, but are there any benefits to joining the membership thing with CC? like coupons or a pointsystem for discounts?

never thought of signing up, but are there any benefits to joining the membership thing with CC? like coupons or a pointsystem for discounts?

Back like 2-3 yrs ago cc use to make fitteds in a size 7..now they don't, anybody know where I can get custom fitteds in that size??

Yo I need someone's help asap.

Anyone of yall have a gray Yankees fitted? Could be Gray on Gray or Gray and the symbol being white. I had two of these fitteds like 5 years ago but I stoppedwearing it because I stopped wearing my Yankees jersey cuz it shrunk so when my mom went back to JA (where we from) I gave her a bunch of fitteds to take withher that I wasnt wearing anymore and that was one of em. But my boys at my new job got me tickets to the Yankees game May 3rd and I need the gray fitted back
laugh.gif

Anyone have it? It looks like this?

208382524.jpg

I cant find the damn thing anywhere cuz I bought it like 5 years ago and no where sells em. The only one they have is the above one but its available in"Youth" sizes only.

I will pay whatever someone just hook me up PLEASE. Anyone got a fitted like that willing to sell?

EDIT: Nvm I just read the rules about selling. Well if anyone knows of a place to get this fitted please let me know. I'm desperate right now
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Hornets, Gucci Pirates & Giants, like the Steel X's colorwaybut not on the Devils logo.

well Digital gravel is now sending a pkg via ups and not fed ex /usps....but thats after a hatemail went out... supposed to arrive next week i let you know
smh.gif

I don't mean to come off as rude USA, but you cannn call the store
nerd.gif
and yes depending on the issue we can ship to another addy

Originally Posted by cquan05

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by cquan05

Originally Posted by ASchwartz44

Originally Posted by McRaptor

Anyone in Toronto still know if any stores here still have any grey underbrims my last 1 finally got worn out and i hate the sizing on the new authentics i have 5 and they all fit diffrently

Q $ Bags, or any other TO native know the spot that had mad old pinwheels for sale? I want to say it was by the Eaton center or on the same street as New Era? It was a small store somewhere on my rounds of the city that has a hat wall and the pinwheels on tables by size and were like 2/$25 or some deal like that They had jerseys and jackets to. Any idea?
nerd.gif
I believe you're talking about the spot on Yonge just north of Gerard on the East side. I'm pretty sure that spot is still there, but for some reason I have the feeling it isn't. Haven't been there in ages so I'm not sure what's going on over there.......
Yonge Sports.
Nah he's talking about that place on Yonge north of Gerard. They had old $%% pinwheels on a table 2 for $25 or something. Speaking about Yonge sports, haven't been there in a while either
laugh.gif

yeah the spot by gerard is still there. walked passed it the other day. the last time i went (last year) i think the only fitteds worth mentioning was ared/silver mariners and an black/purple/silver o.g. kings logo. i wouldn't be surprised if they were still there. stuff never moves.

i wanna say yonge sports had some decent jays, but i forgot what colors they had. yall know i don't mess with the home team at all.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom