Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by icyuod

well Digital gravel is now sending a pkg via ups and not fed ex /usps....but thats after a hatemail went out... supposed to arrive next week i let you know
smh.gif

I ordered two weeks ago and I haven't heard anything from them I guess I gotta send some hatemail also

Roots, and Orfiyus, yall are some life savers. **! how did yall find that crap? I been googling it for ever and couldnt find anything. Yall made my day
laugh.gif
.Good looks. Im so happy I feel like makin a donation to yall
laugh.gif

EDIT: Im about to be on a buying spree. Anyone can recommend some more fitted sites? And also, I heard there is a fitted carrier case that holds 20 fittedsinstead of the one that holds 6. Where can I get it?

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

Roots, and Orfiyus, yall are some life savers. **! how did yall find that crap? I been googling it for ever and couldnt find anything. Yall made my day
laugh.gif
. Good looks. Im so happy I feel like makin a donation to yall
laugh.gif

EDIT: Im about to be on a buying spree. Anyone can recommend some more fitted sites? And also, I heard there is a fitted carrier case that holds 20 fitteds instead of the one that holds 6. Where can I get it?
check the first post on the first page for a whole list of fitted sites.

24 fitted case is sold at the new era flag ship stores. I forgot how much I paid for it tho. Idk if they got any left but I guess you can call em up and see.

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

laugh.gif
. Good looks. Im so happy I feel like makin a donation to yall
laugh.gif
NP sounded urgent, haha.

Is anyone making a run to the NYC NBA Store any time soon? I need one or two fits
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by KrazyChino

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

damn, i was out most of yesterday...and the new blue jays of course has to be sold out in 5/8

Sold out in 3/8 too... Beasts...
smh.gif
That has to be possibly one of the most beautiful hats i've ever seen. Jesus
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I had 2 queens fitteds that I got from footlocker but they are no longer wearable plus I had to dig thru like 30 bronx fitteds before I found it too. for realtho we need a queens version of wealthy hostage. I got no beef with brooklyn but they get alot of people who aint even from there swingin on their ba**s. Theboro fitteds at the flag ship store were whack.

BTW Who was that guy that said he found a fitted store in queens that is supposedly better then peg and cc? And he said hed post pics too. Musta been BS aintnuthin better then peg imo.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

That has to be possibly one of the most beautiful hats i've ever seen. Jesus
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you must be new to the hat thread + ecapcity.com

laugh.gif

Harlem on the rise- Where did you get the Marlins My shirts co?

Back
Top Bottom