Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

I like that grape Avalanche hat.

and i heard from a random birdie that CC you guys have some stuff that kills almost everything you ever put out going back to the OG custom
and colors combos and logo days is this true ? wanna shed some light outside of the LA kings i hear whispers about NBA ?

Harlem On The Rise

Get your OWN AVY!!
Bitters will not be tolerated.
smh.gif

los-angeles-kings-san-francisco-warriors-new-era-fitted-hatsbaseball-caps-59fifty.jpg

Anyone selling either one of these caps in a 7 3/4?

I'm looking to pick up anything L.A. Kings related. Hit me up!

myshirts blog...
pimp.gif

TORONTO RAPTORS NEW ERA CAPS!
YES!!! You heard it here first! The long awaited Toronto Raptors caps in the form of New Era have left New Era and is on our way! Expect an expedited updatenext week! We are expecting 4 different styles! Yes! Finally!

couple of nice colab's coming up... c/o strictly

HALL OF FAME x DIAMOND SUPPLY CO x NEW ERA

BLACK SCALE x MAJOR x NEW ERA「BLACK MAJOR

Originally Posted by icyuod

myshirts blog...
pimp.gif

TORONTO RAPTORS NEW ERA CAPS!
YES!!! You heard it here first! The long awaited Toronto Raptors caps in the form of New Era have left New Era and is on our way! Expect an expedited update next week! We are expecting 4 different styles! Yes! Finally!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

copped

yea I seen it in someones collect pics (I guess Henz0s). They should restock it. LOL I got 2 white and 1 blue

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

That has to be possibly one of the most beautiful hats i've ever seen. Jesus
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you must be new to the hat thread + ecapcity.com
word.
laugh.gif
I was on that site for a good two hours. Bout tospend a good grip on some of those joints

yea thats one. They need to make another one at cc (even tho I doubt that will happen).

I need something that matches the Penny 2's black/white/blue in a 7 3/8 besides the pinstripe magics that everybody has.

smh.gif
Someone needs to redo that Navy/Red Milwaukee Braves joint with the patch on the side, the one I have says 7 7/8 but fits (if I can get it on my head) likea 7 1/2......

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

smh.gif
Someone needs to redo that Navy/Red Milwaukee Braves joint with the patch on the side, the one I have says 7 7/8 but fits (if I can get it on my head) like a 7 1/2......

Blamin the hat, you damm kno its ur head
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

smh.gif
Someone needs to redo that Navy/Red Milwaukee Braves joint with the patch on the side, the one I have says 7 7/8 but fits (if I can get it on my head) like a 7 1/2......

Blamin the hat, you damm kno its ur head
laugh.gif
smh.gif
It isn't.

I dont get why people dont just call or email the store first thing and instead post their cc problems here LMAO.

yo you know we gon ask you where the raptors is from. Why not just tell us in the first post?

Back
Top Bottom