Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by FlightEightyNine

why the hell does this bulls hat have an nfl logo on the side
roll.gif

http://www.hatland.com/se...classic&prodid=13148
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

almost as funny as when the New NEW ERA site went up and they said the mapleleafs were the "makebelieves"
laugh.gif

nice stuff maza. AS never has anything when i come through and the only reason i put up with their outlines on every damn hat they got is the buy 1 get 1 halfoff deal.

got some teal joints from em a while back, when they were putting out new stuff monthly.
this was the most recent one they had (even then it was a few months back). i need another herringbone joint though.. ain't seen a shop do one in a niceCW/team

e4625e8e345bd05b54bfebac0095044478a2641.jpg

this one was a while back. kinda like the mariners navy/teal joint but it has a purple outline
71935ce9e06b59830f1f5433f5f76cb50c6d0f8.jpg

I lurk and never post in here but I'm gonna need that black/red brim Raps in 3/4.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

One of you guys that got the hookup .. my paypal is ready to go.
nerd.gif

^^^Thanks. I know on fields don't have an NE logo, but I was referring to the "retro" versions of many on fields...example:
6oo5tu.jpg

*Found A Double Of One Of My Favorite Vintage NBA Joints On Ebay Last Week
pimp.gif

*Team Green Underbrim Stand Up!

*Realized When I Took Out The One I Had Previously Picked Up That The Logo's On These 2 Are Slightly Different
nerd.gif

Older Cap:

Newer Cap:

I'm A BIG Fan Of This Orlando Logo
smokin.gif

just got this. Looks legit but Im only 95% sure. Cuz I googled for the WS 2000 logo and I cant find that particular one. Opinions on legitness?

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

nice stuff maza. AS never has anything when i come through and the only reason i put up with their outlines on every damn hat they got is the buy 1 get 1 half off deal.

got some teal joints from em a while back, when they were putting out new stuff monthly.
this was the most recent one they had (even then it was a few months back). i need another herringbone joint though.. ain't seen a shop do one in a nice CW/team

e4625e8e345bd05b54bfebac0095044478a2641.jpg

this one was a while back. kinda like the mariners navy/teal joint but it has a purple outline
71935ce9e06b59830f1f5433f5f76cb50c6d0f8.jpg

Ughh those are nice!

From today......thanks CC for the matching hat. I think I may still get the joint from Peg that MyOnes picked up fewweeks back.

b7lzev.jpg

One of my favorite New Era's.

yea missing the baseball at the top and batter logo at the bottom on the patch thats on the fitted tho. idk tho it looks good to me and other fitted I boughtfrom the same sellar is def legit. I guess Im just being paranoid.

EDIT

NM I found the logo its good to go. Thanks for the help tho,

Quick question:

I am NOT a fan of the new type of fitteds mainly the navy blue ones. I found this:

http://www.myfitteds.com/nya19adcnane.html

Now is this really the original fitted or is it the new one and they are just showing an image of the old one? The new one is black underneath and to me thesilver/gray of the original is much better. I am about to purchase this but I want to make sure this is the original navy blue not the new"polyestyer" yada yada one.

^^read the description. It says its a throwback yanks logo with grey underbrim. Theres even a navy'd out new era flag logo on the side.

Back
Top Bottom