Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

^^read the description. It says its a throwback yanks logo with grey underbrim. Theres even a navy'd out new era flag logo on the side.

Good looks.

Last question I promise:

Futureexclusives is out of like EVERY DAMN FITTED. I am desperately searching for this burgandy one:

862.png

The gray one is unavailable as well. Everytime I try to add it to the shopping cart it says "Some items were reduced because it exceeds stock amount"etc. You have been Jesus to me thus far, here's to hoping you can continue to be my savior
laugh.gif

yhst-44600485780694_2049_307081927

http://www.myfitteds.com/nyyaclmafica.html

says it matches with some burgundy pair of jordans looks a little bit lighter then the one at FX.

As for the problem I suggest you email or call FX and ask em wuts goin on you might be able to make a phone order.
Yeh I seen that one but Ima bit skeptical. Im trying to match it up with my burgandy Lacoste Polo and the Polo is a little dark I believe. Itmight be able to work but I dont wanna risk ordering it and it doesn't looka s good.

This sucks because I thought I had finally found a fitted for every shirt I had
laugh.gif
. Good lookin tho. I think the problem with future exclusives is that theitems arent available. Becuz when I added the "carierr" case thing it worked fine.

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

^ myshirts has both. I want to cop too but im wondering if in-store the fitteds are less? Anyone know?
nerd.gif

well they got a sale on the website so its cheaper online. It says at the top of the page that there is no instore sale.

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

^ myshirts has both. I want to cop too but im wondering if in-store the fitteds are less? Anyone know?
nerd.gif

EASTEREGG.JPG
Applies only to purchases made directly on-line. Does not apply for in-store purchases. Promotion has been extended until 4/25/2009.
NyRapisBack- Its the same hat lighting has thateffect.

yea missing the baseball at the top and batter logo at the bottom on the patch thats on the fitted tho. idk tho it looks good to me and other fitted I bought from the same sellar is def legit. I guess Im just being paranoid.

EDIT

NM I found the logo its good to go. Thanks for the help tho,
did you get it from visinew, or somethin like that? off of ebay?

I bought a yankees cap from him before. He's legit, but it seems like he just irons on the patches on the side.

I save pics of fitteds I like on my HD. So I looked thru it and some guy had posted a whole bunch of yanks hats with patches and wutnot and had same fitted inquestion. Plus 2 other people posted the mets version of the fitted from the same world series and it has the exact same patch. So I guess its allright.

I didnt get it from visinew tho. I dont think he irons it on tho.

man i've been trying to find the blk/orange benny gold hat for a minute now but either shops in the bay haven't gotten em in yet or they didn't getFSR. orf i know you like helping people out.. i need a sz 7/8s or an 8

[table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][/table]
this one right?

^ Good luck I saw 2 sites with 3/4 but no 7/8 or 8 didn't know they were that well liked

/clothing/479/1826/67728.html

I had totaly forgot about the promo. Thought it was over.
embarassed.gif

I hope that burgundy yanks matches these:
nike-zoom-lebron-6-pe-ctk-home-6-4.jpg

Anyone got a match for these?
nikelebron6irishsvsmgreengold01.jpg

SMH At Myshirts For STILL Not Putting Up The New MLB Customs They've Gotten In.....Old Dude Told Me 2 Weeks Ago Now That They Would BeGoing Up On Thursday Or Friday Of Last Week Which Still Hasn't Happened
smh.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

SMH At Myshirts For STILL Not Putting Up The New MLB Customs They've Gotten In.....Old Dude Told Me 2 Weeks Ago Now That They Would Be Going Up On Thursday Or Friday Of Last Week Which Still Hasn't Happened
smh.gif

What they hvae
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

*Found A Double Of One Of My Favorite Vintage NBA Joints On Ebay Last Week
pimp.gif

I'm A BIG Fan Of This Orlando Logo
smokin.gif

nice pick ups..and yea i agree like this logo better
pimp.gif

^Thanks Fam.....I Had To Jump On This Backup When I Saw It....This Particular Magic Cap Gets More Head Time (no 'mo) Than Any Of My Other Magic Fitteds.

Originally Posted by LB510

Yea what is MSC holding out on?
My Only Guess Is They Are Waiting For That Coupon Code To Come To An End
nerd.gif

AirMax- Nothing Really Too Special....Just That Mariners Joint That Was Posted A Few Pages BackNow And An Arizona Diamondbacks As Well

Originally Posted by LB510

Yea what is MSC holding out on?
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]clear current stock...#%*! thats been sitting on the shelves too long...basic retailmaneuver[/color]

Back
Top Bottom