Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

all out has some nice hats...their schooly d /phillies gave me the idea for dre/ leafs....this version would be best

A queens fitted please
smile.gif

Oh word, this what the streets is talkin?

363376416.jpg

Which one of you NY dudes is gonna rock this to the summit to impress K-Town
laugh.gif

^ That's what I'm saying.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

edit: Where's the Summit thread anyways? those LA cats already have the next thread started, planning and all that.

Originally Posted by The Varsity

363376416.jpg

laugh.gif
yea I got that in my email. FX must be starved for fitteds. I was just thinking today too how I dont really care about matching anymore and itsjust easier to throw on wutevers clean and walk out the door.

^ prolly you., K.
laugh.gif
Maybe 5 years ago, I'm not even jokin' lol...

Where's the Summit thread anyways?
After speakin' wit' both Ben & Henz last week, a date for the summit & what we're gonna do are pretty much solidified. Ben isdown for whatever. I'm just waitin' on the boy out there in BK to find out the information on his end. I'm sure that between thumbtackin'posters of Bill Cartwright on the walls downstairs in that hood bunker of his & sellin' burnout Motorola Timeports out the trunk of his whip on EasternParkway, my son is prolly real busy & all that. Nevertheless, he still hasn't found the time to call up the parks department or whoever the hell is incharge of rentin' public parks in NY so that we have an idea on a price & availability & all that. So once that's established, then we'llknow exactly what direction we're goin' in wit' this summit. Now as far as a post, me personally I don't wanna make one. Reason being, the lastthing I want for this summit is for over 100 people to show up & about 20-25 of them know each other while the rest are standin' around in skinny neonjeans wit' those Chrisette Michelle hair-do's & lumberjack cardigans in the middle of July. I don't wanna see a bunch of these "KidCudis" in the park that day partaking in our food/liquor/trees. So as far as I'm concerned, all the info about the summit is gonna be word of mouth.If somebody tells you about it & you plan on going, then that's what it is. It's not really gonna be some "Come one, come all" type ofthing. If you really wanna come, ask Ben or ask Henz for info. I'm just doin' my part to be the difficult person in the mix. The summit WILL go downthough, know that...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
@ the summit, fab, shadi, henz, thunder... Q you shippin urself down here
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
K you gonna be around with your shenanigans
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Hmmm.... If the summit is between July 5th and 11th I can make it but prolly not cuz I'll be in NY on weekdays

Originally Posted by TheIncredibleJC

Yo anyone lookin for fitteds? I got a bunch from cc that I haven't even worn. I'll post in an hour or so.
nice avy, have that on the wallpaper to every phone I have ever owned
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[table][tr][td]
off_line.gif
TheIncredibleJC[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]

[/td] [/tr][/table]

363376416.jpg

laugh.gif
that fit has Florida written all over it!
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

YO! Yeah, that's Florida all day...

Ay. Anybody wanna lodge my fat %!% for the Summit?

DF!!!

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by TheIncredibleJC

Yo anyone lookin for fitteds? I got a bunch from cc that I haven't even worn. I'll post in an hour or so.
nice avy, have that on the wallpaper to every phone I have ever owned
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[table][tr][td]
off_line.gif
TheIncredibleJC[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]

[/td] [/tr][/table]

363376416.jpg

laugh.gif
that fit has Florida written all over it!
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Def. not
sick.gif

That fit has Dominican written all over it
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ant I HOPE you come through, strait up & down I hope that people that live outta NY that want to take advantage of meeting Ben & some of the ol'timers from NY take the time out that weekend & come through. We've had heads from OT come to our summit before. The big homie Southsideluva from DCcame to our summit before. My dude looked beat to hell but he made it. He looked like he hitchhiked in the back of a garbage truck to make it & we showedhim love. Hell Chris came from Florida & he brought this lil' cracked out broad wit' him. She look like she had that lump but I woulda rippedanyway because my condoms come in gold wrappers so I'm good. Who else, yeah Q came to a few summits. Q pretty much lives in NY but works in Canada. Weembrace outta towners & we gonna show Ben that same love too. Hopefully he bring some of that purple lean & have dudes fallin' out on the grass& pissin' on themselves & all that. I'd like to see people like Chris reppin' Warfare out there wit' us so we can pour out some liquorfor the big homie Jake. I'd like to see Jewels come through from the Chi & Dom from Cail & they both battle Henz in a rap battle. Like thepotential for this joint to be major is somethin' really crazy when you think about it. I'mma try & holla at my lil' homie Ang to fly out heretoo. I'mma be cuffin' too. That's me when the sun goes down right there lol. So yeah Ant if you can make it, roll ya big a5s down I-95 & comepartake in the festivites. I can see you now rockin' a Big & Tall pair of Polo plaid shorts wit' them Air Yeezy's leanin'. If you serious,I'll defenitly keep you posted...

Back
Top Bottom