Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by J Capo

Got this last week from a friend @ New Era. Its apparently part of the Gold Star line, he told me there will be more hats of the same nature produced soon. Its a sample, so I assume its not avail for retail yet I guess.

3M Button, Clear underbrim, Side "Netting", Side Flames, Purple lining; I think its a good effort albeit a bit overdone. Despite being late as hell, its nice to see that their marketing dept. has actually begun to pay attention. Edit: Sorry about the large pics, I figured they'd be smaller.
It is a good effort but it was way overdone with the side netting and everything. Those come out this Fall and retail at $50 which is also kind ofcrazy...we passed on them. Their marketing department or whatever is stepping up though with stuff like that 4Cs hat (Tiffany dunk match) and they have a fewother nice ones coming out that I cant speak on, but people will be pleasantly surprised on some stuff I think...

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
..Where'd u cop?

my place of employment...Lids working at a hat store FTW

Originally Posted by CalvinJohnson

When is the whitesox on the last page coming out?

Does that website take paypal?

Please and Thank you

It will be up thursday. And they dont take paypal smh

Davis you know damn well you gonna be at the summit. I ain't seen you in almost 2 years, you WILL be in attendence...

Originally Posted by The Jersey Shirt

laugh.gif
@ that fake @%$ "if i ruled the world" picture

LOL that's gonna be my album cover when I drop. All these NT heads is rappers now so Im gonna be a rapper too. I bumped into the husky dude from Lords OfThe Underground @ Rent A Center a while ago. He was tryin to get approved on a XBox360 for the weekend but they was frontin on him. Anyway I gave him my demo& I spit for him & he said I got the potential to be the next King Just so now Im really feelin myself. I'mma give Ben my demo when I see him too.JJ Imma give you one too because I know you got connects as well. I seen you in that Bully video w/ Sheek Looch so I know you know people. That mean youreppin' D-Block now JJ? I read on Mediatakeout that word got around on the set of the video that J-Hood was comin' through & you peeled off quick.I heard you left behind your rhinestone hoodies & all that. What happend that day B? You good?

Originally Posted by The Varsity

Originally Posted by The Jersey Shirt

laugh.gif
@ that fake @%$ "if i ruled the world" picture

LOL that's gonna be my album cover when I drop. All these NT heads is rappers now so Im gonna be a rapper too. I bumped into the husky dude from Lords Of The Underground @ Rent A Center a while ago. He was tryin to get approved on a XBox360 for the weekend but they was frontin on him. Anyway I gave him my demo & I spit for him & he said I got the potential to be the next King Just so now Im really feelin myself. I'mma give Ben my demo when I see him too. JJ Imma give you one too because I know you got connects as well. I seen you in that Bully video w/ Sheek Looch so I know you know people. That mean you reppin' D-Block now JJ? I read on Mediatakeout that word got around on the set of the video that J-Hood was comin' through & you peeled off quick. I heard you left behind your rhinestone hoodies & all that. What happend that day B? You good?
laugh.gif

air max 87,

Do you know if the brooklyn fitted coming in soon? Thinking If I should wait out on putting my full order in.

Back
Top Bottom