Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

Originally Posted by AME416

ronaldinho9nw.jpg

Need something for theses
nerd.gif
yhst-44600485780694_2028_77710984

no green tho...

roll.gif
Umm did you fail to notice the blue on the cap is far from the blue on the shoe?
I was thinking the same thing...like i know my computer aint tripping with the blues and stuff lol
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ro0ts

Originally Posted by jordan23collecta

just curious as to why you want the grey underbrim? I ordered this fitted from CC and i have been waiting for the all teal brim..
The color of the underbrim is all a matter of personal preference. Uni-colored brims/underbrims are
sick.gif
IMO. But more importantly the fit is what makes the biggest difference. The fit on newer customs and the new polyester on-fields are all over the place, but the grey underbrimmed joints were/are the perfect fit to me.

aye thanks for explaining that, i kinda figured it was preference...but i just wanted to figure out why the guy posted that he likes the grey under brimsbetter.

Yea, grey under brims ftw. If anyone in NYC knows where to get a Yankee and a Met (the OG color) let me know.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

^ it can be done... via custom order from the shops.

I read on another forum that they stopped allowing it even for custom designs (unless it has sum sorta ws patch or wutver).
Correct, they said its too "similar" to the on the field one. So it has to be differant, E.I. i made a dodgers hat, just like on the field, with a k.green under, they said it was too similar and made me put "dodgers" on the back
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
That's ******ed.

And another thing, did New Era decide to start producing NBA fitteds again? I see that Hornets a few pages back and a Spurs on myshirts.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ro0ts

just curious as to why you want the grey underbrim? I ordered this fitted from CC and i have been waiting for the all teal brim..
The color of the underbrim is all a matter of personal preference. Uni-colored brims/underbrims are
sick.gif
IMO. But more importantly the fit is what makes the biggest difference. The fit on newer customs and the new polyester on-fields are all over the place, but the grey underbrimmed joints were/are the perfect fit to me.

aye thanks for explaining that, i kinda figured it was preference...but i just wanted to figure out why the guy posted that he likes the grey under brims better.
lmao just cause they do a custom with a grey underbrim
dont mean the fit going to change all of a sudden. lol
If thats what you were trying to say throughout that whole post lol

Originally Posted by Knivesdesu

MYONES... Come on man, you own those jewels and didn't match that up with a grey underbrim Tiger's away joint??? It is a damn shame
lol nah i dont really wear on fields. i started wearing fitteds when they stopped making grey under brims
ohwell.gif

Is Peg having a Black Friday sale
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
... Then I might have to go but cash is real tight...
smh.gif

WhUtIzIt, if somehow you can get the money to me... I can pick it up but money is real right... Just trying to help you out...

Is Peg having a Black Friday sale
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
... Then I might have to go but cash is real tight...
smh.gif

WhUtIzIt, if somehow you can get the money to me... I can pick it up but money is real right... Just trying to help you out...

15% 0ff

ECAPCITY shopping event
for OUR FAMILY
Coupon code:QSZ78034
Friday - Sunday NOV 28 - 30

3 days only!

\/USE THE OTHER 20% OFF CC CODE \/

Originally Posted by CzdaDegrees

Originally Posted by BillGander

really i didnt know anyone ordered from that site

IVE ORDERED FROM THEM 3 OR 4 TIMES
ORF WHATS THE PERCENTAGE OFF ON THE MYSHIRTS?
ITS A GOOD WEEKEND TO COP SOME FITTEDS

AND AIR MAX/KRIS
IS THERE AN UPDATE BEFORE THE SALE WILL BE OVER??

gl on the cc code prym

idk about the percentage from myshirts it doesnt say I saw the ad on strictly fitteds.

848_4_.png

just in case it hasnt been posted.

Whooa chris I checked this thread just in time. Big thanks to the folks @ CC

Another question: are you guys gunna put up any fitteds for the black Friday XX3's

Back
Top Bottom