Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

RockN'Jocks can we stop with every hat being limited
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

San Antonio Spurs Custom New Era 59/50 Fitted Hat. This is a custom design by rocknjocks.com with New Era. This hat is limited toonly 30 total pieces. This hat is all grey with and all black bill. The old school David Robinson years embroidered "Spurs logo" is in teal, hotpink, orange, black and white. The back of the hat has the embroidered "spur" logo in black and silver. Act fast on this one because it will SELL OUTQUICK!!!

It ain't that serious
wink.gif

^ nah it hasn't. theres no code or anything your just gunna have to be on the site at the right time tomorrow

Originally Posted by LB510

^ nah it hasn't. theres no code or anything your just gunna have to be on the site at the right time tomorrow
knowing the popularity of those hats...they'll mess around and be sold out at some weird time like 4:30 in the morning lol

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
@ all these % off sales going on right now on the fitted sites. Im drunk as !$#+ right now andim about to OD on fitteds.

looks like myshirts is winnin my black friday fitted money
unless cc cooks up some crack tomorow

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by jae oh en

just when i thought i'd be cool staying home on black friday. all the damn fitted sites are having sales
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you aint playin!
Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Originally Posted by ricoXstacks

hopefully peg got that crack when i make my return.
I called peg today and i asked if they had any new hats in stock and they said yeah... Hopefully I can make a trip...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
as much as I like Peg, I would never take their word on anything seriously
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. I bet they couldn't/wouldn't describe 1 hat they just got in.
laugh.gif
I said the exact thing when i got off the phone.. I felt if the guy was just agreeing with me...
laugh.gif

Damn the hats that I want are sold out of my size especially that braves from myshirts
smh.gif
... Hopefully the new cc update has something

^ they aiigh. ^

Just updated ecapcity.com!

use the coupon code for these heaters!!

KRiS!

Is Moss any similar to Olive? If so by how much? noticeable? My screen at work is so messed up so I cant tell any difference.

Anyone? Thanks

^^Def Might Have To Jump On That Bucks Fitted
pimp.gif
......... What's The Second Code That Can Be Used On CC In Conjuction With The NikeTalk Family Discount?

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

can we use both codes on CC? if so how? only one box for code.
Naw you cant i mistaked him talking about myshirts instead of cap city....lol
just ordered fitted for my chicago 23's

and yes that is blue i think

I'm so tempted to buy that Milwaukee Bucks & SJ Sharks Alternate off of CC, but money is a problem right now.
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom