Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Originally Posted by air max 87

here guys, we know youve been asking for it, so heres our first one, first of many

2je35fr.jpg

Damn Cant wait ...

Nice CC, also do you happen to have a all forest green fitted with a white logo or any logo with some white on it?

Originally Posted by Kartoon2005

Nice CC, also do you happen to have a all forest green fitted with a white logo or any logo with some white on it?

What u tryin to match?

to anyone that may know, is there a reason why Lids.com only re-ups this fitted for seattle mariners:

hwl

and not this one with the compass in the middle:

hwl

is it because of some kind of copyright thing? or what?? i notice that CC and myfitteds do get in the 'S' with the compass every now and again, but ifyou go to lids they have a whole bunch of colors of the regular 'S' but not the OG 'S' with the compass..

thank you

rhpqqc.png

got it off ebay for $15

Originally Posted by prymone

rhpqqc.png

got it off ebay for $15

smh.gif
at me selling those earlier this year for $60

just when i thought i'd be cool staying home on black friday. all the damn fitted sites are having sales
smh.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

What u tryin to match?
I don't even know what color that is, forest green? dark green? Just that green below, the picture makes it look too dark but in reality its atad lighter.

Happy Thanksgiving fellas.

Originally Posted by ricoXstacks

hopefully peg got that crack when i make my return.
I called peg today and i asked if they had any new hats in stock and they said yeah... Hopefully I can make a trip...

Hi all,

As many of you have seen on Strictly Fitteds already, we are having a Black Friday Sale tomorrow only. It is good until midnight on November 29, 2008. ThankGod Its Friday!!!

Starts Midnight 11/28. EST.
blackfriday.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

PASS IT ON.

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

gl myshirts guy 30 more min and its on
it's already working
pimp.gif

[table][tr][td]Subtotal:[/td] [td]$34.99[/td] [/tr][tr][td]35% savings:[/td] [td]-$12.25[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Total:[/td] [td]$22.74[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by jae oh en

just when i thought i'd be cool staying home on black friday. all the damn fitted sites are having sales
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you aint playin!
Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Originally Posted by ricoXstacks

hopefully peg got that crack when i make my return.
I called peg today and i asked if they had any new hats in stock and they said yeah... Hopefully I can make a trip...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
as much as I like Peg, I would never take their word on anythingseriously
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. I bet they couldn't/wouldn't describe 1 hat they just got in.

ordered the 1949 ws patch yanks hat. Couldnt pass up the deal. Im pretty much done for now unless cc puts up sumthin I gotta have tmrw...

hat club has free shipping on all orders at the end of the year

neweracap.com got 10% off 2 fitteds 15% off 3 and 20% off 4 plus shipping is 4.95

all are from neweracap.com
NE-MARV-BM_blackblueazure_front
NE-MARV-BM_blackscarlet_front
NE-MARV-BM_blackwhite_front
NE-MARV-BM_Black_front
NE-MARV-BM_White_front
NE-NHLCUS0013_ltnavy_front
NE-NBACUS0002_ltnavyscarlet_front
NE-CSBUFBIS_scarletlightroyal_front
NE-MARV-CA_Black_front
NE-NHLCUS0030_ltnavy_front
NE-NBACUS0007_Navy_front