Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

NE pickups from New Era Chicago. If anyone needs anything picked up let me know.
34paome.jpg
Too bad NE NYC doesn't have hats of that caliber. Just a bunch of basic stuff
mean.gif

i know it totally in the roal system it kinda sucks there has been about three of my joints that have been in the ne store already

Hey what are we gonna do ! Just gotta roll with it

In a way, it sort of makes sense for the Flagship stores to just reorder already made designs from other hat shops/retailers to feature in their stores:

- they use the flagship store as a means to show off all custom designs from all over the world (even if they're marketing it as their own customs)

- saves them time from having and/or paying employees to design customs for each shop if all they have to do is someone skim through the roal and pick out styles they like

- joe schmo walking through any flagship store ain't gonna know a particular hat was actually designed by someone else; he just sees it as a hat that the Flagship store had and presumably made themselves >D

Last edited:
I've been looking for a nice way to keep my fitteds. Found these containers at walmart for $20 a piece. A little more than I expected but they hold a lot and are tall enough to not crush them. Well worth the money. Posting these pics because I used to check this thread back in the day trying to find out how to store them.

9kmkhi.jpg

28hlfh0.jpg

man i said i'd retire from fitteds but im seeing too many hot fitteds lately. gonna be visiting chicago for labor day and def gonna hit up leaders.

whats the consensus on the fit of the NFL on field hats? everyone agree they fit big or is it random like always with new era :smh:

saw this on new era cap talk, dont know if its legit or not. 2012 breast cancer awareness in october

whats the consensus on the fit of the NFL on field hats? everyone agree they fit big or is it random like always with new era :smh:

Tried on a few in the store, all were a little big.

Jonwin, all the teams releasing those breast cancer fitteds? Are they 59Fifty?

Yea, they're 5950 fitteds. All teams should be available; it will just depend if your local spot orders that team or not. I'd imagine all the teams will be available on New Era's site and probably Lids' too since they usually carry every team regardless of if it would sell or not :lol:

yup just went to the store and tried on a lions, 7 3/8 was huge :smh:

they didnt have a 7 1/4 SMH

might just bite the bullet and buy one if i can find for cheap on ebay or something. new era need to go back to the old days where every hat fit the exact same. wishful thinking

New pickups. My bawdy iz ready for the raider sc's to be rereretroed this fall :pimp:.
The raider inspired kc was a restock that sold out on hatclub(I slept the first go round) back like 3 months ago. Was diggin the jag logo heavy. Especially with the animal print in right now.
NE did an AWESOME job with the logo's being stitched (SUPER IMPOSED) :pimp:
The sizing n the crowns are a diff story tho :/

Back
Top Bottom