Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

i havnt done a collection post in a long time....i had way more fitteds then this but i gave alot away over the years....this is what i have left...all are 7 5/8-7 3/4.....sorry for the crappy cell phone pics

30saihj.jpg

ztdkde.jpg

httfo6.jpg

new era makes me sick, just got a free Toronto blue jays ive been wanting, too tight :smh:

i got more fitteds coming in and i know for a fact none of them will fit

yea but how am i gonna swap it out when every 7 1/4 is too tight but every 7 3/8 is too bigg
how the hell? :lol: :smh:
do they make hat stretchers for new era? SMH

Souds like wherever you are, they be getting all the piece of s quality hats. That's crazy you can't find at least one decent fitting one; I know NE is notorious for the off-sizing but your spots evidently get all the crap :lol: :smh:

I thought some of the flagship stores have a machine to stretch and/or shrink hats but could be wrong.

this is all online, even instore i havent gotten one to fit. im gonna go next weekend and see what i can do but its getting ridiculous to say the least

^ complaining about free fitteds that you can go swap out :smh:

yea but how am i gonna swap it out when every 7 1/4 is too tight but every 7 3/8 is too bigg

2i5kzp.jpg

I definitely saw one at Hall of Fame a few years back, I can't find it online... looked like a balloon then had some sort of blood pressure pump with it, it was built by New Era for sure.

dude at the shop was definitely being a **** about it probably because I was asking a lot of questions about it.

RIP fairfax, never going there again.

yea, it only works with wools.

ive looked online, every single person said it doesnt work with the polyester hats :smh:

MLB shop is usually money for me. I buy hats from there on a monthly basis and they usually fit. I refuse to order from Lids and when I swap out my hat at Lids I usually have to go to multiple spots because Lids is terrible.

i got a bunch for free from MLB so i cant complain too much but ive paid for a bunch of others that dont fit. It just sucks i cant even wear any of my hats these days :smh:

the on fields i bought 2-3 years ago fit like a damn glove, its ridiculous honestly.

^ complaining about free fitteds that you can go swap out :smh:

2i5kzp.jpg

I definitely saw one at Hall of Fame a few years back, I can't find it online... looked like a balloon then had some sort of blood pressure pump with it, it was built by New Era for sure.

dude at the shop was definitely being a **** about it probably because I was asking a lot of questions about it.

RIP fairfax, never going there again.

the thing your talking about is the re-cap kid. it has the baloon type thing. i dont think its for stretch and doubt it would work much if at all.

i think im gonna buy that wooden hat stretcher and see if it does the trick, if it doesnt then oh well.

Finding the right fit on a hat is a mission all of its own. I swear sometimes I can walk into a store and go through every 7 3/8 they have of the hat I want and none of them fit right.
mean.gif

I don't even bother going to Lids or MLB anymore.  Also I love that Pegasus.  I've got a couple of hot joints coming in n will share when they do.  I have one 5.8 that's so small I can't wear it.  And another that is so big it sits on my glasses and almost folds over my ears like I'm back in tee ball. But I still rock the one that's way too big b/c **** it, it's a dope hat.

Back
Top Bottom