Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Picked up the 49ers fitted from Lids today and the Giants fitted came in the mail from the MLB shop gift card deal :smokin

Whats the best way to take out this crease? I have a few hats with this problem and its not a good look...:smh:

Glad I'm not the only one with fitting issues when it comes to NE hats. It's to the point that I don't even bother purchasing hats online because the size fitting is so out of wack. It's frustrating because I see a slew of hats I like and would consider on buying.

2usee88.jpg

paid a little less than $15 outta pocket for all of this, still got Cardinal WS hat coming tomorrow :smokin

All of those fitteds damn near for free :smh:

I need Lids or New Era to have an online sale asap. They have a fitted I want and can't find in store or any other sites.

Last edited:
Just got in this Bears fitted...3 for 3 on the sizing...all 3 7 1/2 NFL hats I got online fit perfect...

2w6ce49.jpg

Going to Kamp NY & pick up 2 new fitteds.

Last time, they had this, but not my size
URL]

Hopefully they do this time.

I hear that they may change the name & logo of the astros next year, when they move to the AL.

Last edited:
i ain't even mad at zyzz :smh: :lol:

too bad the only one that fit were the two all star hats and the two phillies 09 WS hats.

my Cardinals hat was supposed to arrive today but they send me a womans astro's hat :smh:

gonna need to head to lids and try and find my size that actually fits :smh:

Zyzz, how dee hell did you get all those fitteds for 15 bucks. put me on bruh, all i want are like 5 fitteds, cant imagine getting that many for that cheap.

^^ that offer is dead now.

I got 4 free hats and I realized you can remove the stars off of the 2012 all star fitteds

^^ that offer is dead now.

I got 4 free hats and I realized you can remove the stars off of the 2012 all star fitteds

yes and no :lol: the marlins i got they peeled right off with no residue. the twins i got leaves residue so i heated the one i removed off the marlins back onto the twins. i dont know how to remove the nasty glue stains.

I only got an Athletics all stars and it didn't leave any residue. Matter of fact the stars were coming off already, thats what made me try to remove them.

which hat is the 9/11 hat? are they wearing the flag on the side again? i need to get one of these

which hat is the 9/11 hat? are they wearing the flag on the side again? i need to get one of these

yeah flag patches like before. and you can use goo gone to remove adhesive residue ive used it on my car seats, should work on hats.

yea i know about goo gone but the smell is :x :x i didnt want that to stink up a brand new hat :smh:

Back
Top Bottom