Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Regular

Chromaflex (Like a shiny sticker patch, what they have been using on world series/super bowl patch fitteds last few years)

Regular looks more traditional when it comes to patches even though they are both heat pressed on(for this specific hat).

Last edited:
the bottom one looks kinda ill but i like the pinstripe in the first one. I think ima end up with 5 diff yankee hats this summer lol :x :lol:

Regular

Chromaflex (Like a shiny sticker patch, what they have been using on world series/super bowl patch fitteds last few years)

Regular looks more traditional when it comes to patches even though they are both heat pressed on(for this specific hat).
  Thanks for clearing that up 

Regular

first one is so much better

more old school even though NE doesnt even stitch the patches into the hat :x

and with continuous wear and age they fall off :lol:

i remember i got some hats before with patches a few were already peeling.. brand new.
Thats why they gotta stitch them, that's a joke :smh:

I'm wearing a 98 Yankees World Series remake, and the patch seems sewed in to me.

can you see stitching on the inside of the hate around where the patch is?

im not sure how it is on remakes but im referring to the stuff being put out on on fields nfl and mlb for years now. its all glued on. no stitching

yup, see some remakes are actually embroidered into the hat

the stuff NE puts out, non custom stuff its glued on. not even single stitch.

Yeah I don't mess with patches too much so I didn't know about them not being sown in but I really liked the Jeter one until I seen it in store earlier. I didn't check the inside but definitely seemed like it was applied with heat, the shape of it was all off 
mean.gif
. My Supreme Hebrew fitted from this past season has a patch but that one is sown in & sits very nicely.

Last edited:
can you see stitching on the inside of the hate around where the patch is?

im not sure how it is on remakes but im referring to the stuff being put out on on fields nfl and mlb for years now. its all glued on. no stitching

Yeah, it's definitely stitched.

The chromaflex is what they wear on the field and I like it. I'll buy both if they're around but I'm fine with either.

Last edited:

tell me about it @RobTooFresco... @eCapCity needs to get off their butts & restock this beauty ASAP

http://www.ecapcity.com/new-era-fit...n-under-brim-59fifty-fitteds-custom-caps.html

i dont see why they dont, they always sell out 
  Man I check on that site at least once a week for that one to be in stock 
mean.gif
. Lids has one that is similar to this one (white NE logo though) BUT it's a high crown legacy & I don't really like the fit on those. I'd probably double up on this one if @eCapCity  ever restocked them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom