Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

@RobTooFresco

@Dcypoe81

Just arrived so the hat's not online yet bruh's but I'll keep yall posted when it does go up.
  Appreciated 
smile.gif

You run the site or something? hook it up with a special NT discount ;-)

nerd.gif

Was inly sold at the concert, if I knew that dropped I would have told my cousins to get me one.

Some dude on eBay is asking $250 a hat lol

Had no idea Coca-Cola was doing a collab w/ NE.

Wanted this Chinese branded version of the hat once I seen it & basically all sizes are already sold out 
mean.gif
 on NE's site.

check ebay, a few weeks ago i saw a couple of OG's pop up

that is unless for some reason you like remakes better :lol:

dcypoe81 dcypoe81

Beat me to it man :lol:

My bad to the ones that been waiting on this; been out of town for work the whole week so haven't had time to be on here.

dcypoe81 dcypoe81

Beat me to it man :lol:

My bad to the ones that been waiting on this; been out of town for work the whole week so haven't had time to be on here.

sucks that there was only 1 available in my size |I for the navy joint...is the red underbrim fitted the "all black dodgers fitted" you were referring to, or are they releasing 1 with green underbrim too?

dcypoe81 dcypoe81

Really? What size you wear?

Nah, that red underbrim is it's own hat. There's still a black-white with green under coming out later.

Had no idea it would be Hatclub that had these fitteds... They've been slacking on dope fitteds for years now it seems like. Definitely going to pass by local ones & check these out in store.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom