Post Your New Eras*59-Fiftys*etc... VOL. INFINITY NOW W/ Henz0/Thunderchunk/Icy's FAQ ON PG.1

Jus copped this at Hat Club. Wish they had it around the time I went to the 25th anni celebration in July...oh well. Got it anyways...

willie mcfly22 willie mcfly22 You notice the quality on that specific hat? :pimp:

USA wool and the visor you can actually shape and work with. Straight butter lol.
Yea fam, it's nicer compared to some other recently purchased fitteds. Glad I was able to copp...

Wait, the Em hat dropped online? and in my size? :smh:

Those Hat Club Dodgers are fresh, will have to get the Navy (and eventually Black with Green under).

I know this is the fitted thread but anyone in NY can help out with this? 
nerd.gif

I NEEDS but they don't do phone orders 
mean.gif

I know this is the fitted thread but anyone in NY can help out with this? :nerd:  

I NEEDS but they don't do phone orders :smh: .

I might get mine next week.
no info tho.

my dude said they opened up a pop up sneaker shop somewhere, I'll try to find the name. (lmao, it's in the pic, 'roc n sole')

they previously made a non new era version of that snap as well.

Last edited:
I might get mine next week.
no info tho.

my dude said they opened up a pop up sneaker shop somewhere, I'll try to find the name. (lmao, it's in the pic, 'roc n sole')

they previously made a non new era version of that snap as well.
   Yeah I've only seen the hat on like Roc-affiliated people or people who I guess are "connected" for a while now.

Didn't know about this shop 'til recently & seems they restocked recently on this hat but they don't have a webshop yet or    

phone orders.

They keep saying they'll do phone orders soon on their IG so I'm guessing/hoping they'll have more inventory coming for out-

of-towners.
1 on ebay for $150
mean.gif
   Yeah man, seen that 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom